Prices at the trading posts

I have actually seen people load up baskets with many of these items - sort of makes me wonder what sort of 'planning' they actually do beforehand. :confused3
Disney 'knows' a lot of people's minds, for sure! ::yes::
And is ready to 'help'!!

Can understand a forgotten item or two - but grocery shopping??

I have actually seen people load up baskets with many of these items - sort of makes me wonder what sort of 'planning' they actually do beforehand. :confused3
Disney 'knows' a lot of people's minds, for sure! ::yes::
And is ready to 'help'!!

Can understand a forgotten item or two - but grocery shopping??
I imagine mostly people who fly in and stay in a cabin or rental TT use this service.

I imagine mostly people who fly in and stay in a cabin or rental TT use this service.

Thought about that, but with the amount of items I've seen some families purchase, a grocery service (even with fee) would be much cheaper. But, obviously, they are selling this stuff, or else they wouldn't be stocking them!

Thought about that, but with the amount of items I've seen some families purchase, a grocery service (even with fee) would be much cheaper. But, obviously, they are selling this stuff, or else they wouldn't be stocking them!
That was my thought too.... Even a "Taxi" to the local Publix or Walmart SuperCenter would be cheaper I think. I guess it's the convenience of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter