Priceline Express Deals

I just was able to get Pop for New Years Eve with PL. We have four nights at BWI with our AP rate but I wanted to come in a day earlier for NYE and I refused to pay $1,000 rack rate. I had been stalking both Disney and PL for this and was so happy when I was able to grab it on PL.

Last edited:
Just a vent. I’ve been stalking PL and HW for Universal hotel deals. HW is constantly giving “hot rate” blind deals that are over $100/night cheaper than the rack rate. Until you get to the fees. Then you see there is a $5-20 difference in the total compared to rack rate. They’re just taking the rack rate and readjusting where the money comes from. So frustrating because I get my hopes up every time, just to be let down. 😔

Just a vent. I’ve been stalking PL and HW for Universal hotel deals. HW is constantly giving “hot rate” blind deals that are over $100/night cheaper than the rack rate. Until you get to the fees. Then you see there is a $5-20 difference in the total compared to rack rate. They’re just taking the rack rate and readjusting where the money comes from. So frustrating because I get my hopes up every time, just to be let down. 😔
Vent away. It's good to remind people that they have to always look at the bottom line prices. I've had UT do the same thing to me when booking a room at UO (although not to that extent: I'm talking about $18 per night being reduced to 2 cents).

It had a long list of amenities but there were 2 discrepancies that made me a bit nervous.

1- it said it had a microwave
2- said indoor pool
Congrats! Was it still the same brief group of amenities as in the past?
It was quite an extensive list but there were a couple of things that made me nervous.

It does not really have an indoor pool and there is not a microwave in the room.

Here is a picture I took of the screen a few moments ago because as of 6:30 p.m. on February 21st the room is still showing is available so they must have a few of them.

It is still listed for $98 with the $166 normal price crossed out.

PXL_20240221_232632958.jpg

It had a long list of amenities but there were 2 discrepancies that made me a bit nervous.

1- it said it had a microwave
2- said indoor pool

It was quite an extensive list but there were a couple of things that made me nervous.

It does not really have an indoor pool and there is not a microwave in the room.

Here is a picture I took of the screen a few moments ago because as of 6:30 p.m. on February 21st the room is still showing is available so they must have a few of them.

It is still listed for $98 with the $166 normal price crossed out.

View attachment 835847
So peculiar an indoor pool is listed! 🤔
Did you think it was an AS hotel when reading the description?

So peculiar an indoor pool is listed! 🤔
Did you think it was an AS hotel when reading the description?
I have an AS sports PL reservation that is for the weekend that ends on the 3rd....and this 98 dollar room is from the 3rd to the 6th.

It said "Hint- you have stayed here before".......so I was highly confident it was AS sports.

I held my breath and pressed the button.....and that is when the actual hotel was revealed.

I was happy as a clam and smiling from ear to ear!

I have an AS sports PL reservation that is for the weekend that ends on the 3rd....and this 98 dollar room is from the 3rd to the 6th.

It said "Hint- you have stayed here before".......so I was highly confident it was AS sports.

I held my breath and pressed the button.....and that is when the actual hotel was revealed.

I was happy as a clam and smiling from ear to ear!
That’s awesome, so happy for you! ❤️
How did PL know you had stayed there before? Did you book through them last time?

That’s awesome, so happy for you! ❤️
How did PL know you had stayed there before? Did you book through them last time?
Technically I have not stayed there with a PL ressie....but I have one (a ressie) that will start in a little over a week.....so since I was holding an active PL ressie for AS sports, it counted it as "stayed there before"

Just scored A/S Sports std room March 3-6 for 98/night.....about 120 "all in" per night......via PL express deal.

Listed in the Bonnet Creek "neighborhood"
I'd say you were awful brave hitting book with the "indoor pool" and "microwave" listed. Even with the hint of "you've stayed here before" I don't know that I could have done it. Your bravery paid off!! Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter