Priceline Express Deals

And August and September rates reflect the travel trends, of fewer people traveling as school starts and while temps are still on up there.

Not an expert but PL deals are usually closer to the booking date. Not that it can’t happen; it’s just typically the deals are more “last minute.”
Well I'm not referring to the express deals, but just where you see where you book. They go through December right now.

Priceline is the only 3rd party booking site that I have found Disney on now. Anyone seen any others lately?
I haven't either. As far as I can tell, Priceline is the only one that has added back inventory in recent months.

Checked Hotwire yesterday to see if any had been loaded and they hadn't.

Just wanted to share an experience in case anyone's looking. While it seems blind bookings are still not popping up for WDW (I think I'm starting to see some for Universal though, so hope!), some better transparent prices are occasionally slipping in, but some are higher of course, lol.

I've had a split stay booked at CSR 2 nights Tower with a 35% WDW discount then moving to a standard room at 25% since the discount rates change during my stay (and full price for the final 3 nights if it was one reservation). I didn't want to pay that much so I made two separate reservations to get the discounts.

Tonight for fun I checked Priceline not expecting to find anything good, but I was able to upgrade to the Tower Water View for $30 less a night than Disney's 25% off. (side note: Standard Tower View was surprisingly a lot higher - $385 more than what I paid for the water view). So it's more than my regular resort room but for under $200 I was able to upgrade and likely won't have to change rooms since I now have the same booking category.

I’ve used for tix for family. However, have never priced out a good rate on the site for U or WDW. Always a better discount via our APs

surprised to recently book a bonus trip to U/Cabana Bay suites for over columbus Day on Expedia. no AP rates available, searched everywhere. I was able to save $50 a night For two night stay That is cancellable.

Looking for Universal hotels, and I could have sworn there was a spreadsheet for Universal/Loews hotels. However, I cannot find it for the life of me. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Looking for Universal hotels, and I could have sworn there was a spreadsheet for Universal/Loews hotels. However, I cannot find it for the life of me. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Found this in a prior thread “I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but JJTNY's Resort Matcher spreadsheets have tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet that let you switch from Disney Resort matcher to UOR Resort Matcher. Here are the links to the spreadsheets: Hotwire and Priceline Express.”

Thank you so much!
Just a heads up: I've stopped updating the review counts etc on those spreadsheets because of the overall lack of Disney deals, plus on Hotwire they hadn't changed ANY of the review counts since before the pandemic!

Overall, the sheet will still help you ID things, just don't take those review and ratings numbers as exactly accurate now.

If you find any that seem confusing, just look at all regular and hidden deals and compare the review counts, locations and star/guest ratings on a hidden deal to the non-hiddens and it will be pretty obvious what the resort is. :)

I keep getting these “solo traveler deals” for Disney resorts on Priceline, but my search terms include one adult and 2 kids. The prices are a couple of hundred dollars less than having more than 1 traveler. Has anyone booked a “solo traveler” and been able to add kids to the reservation?

I keep getting these “solo traveler deals” for Disney resorts on Priceline, but my search terms include one adult and 2 kids. The prices are a couple of hundred dollars less than having more than 1 traveler. Has anyone booked a “solo traveler” and been able to add kids to the reservation?
I mistakenly booked 2 adults and no kids instead of 2 adults and 2 kids (the app kept kicking me out so I got careless). I tried calling Priceline and Disney twice each and neither of them can change it. Disney says since it was booked on Priceline they have to change it. When Priceline calls Disneys tells them they cannot change it. I tried twice to see if different people gave me different answers, but no luck. Thankfully mine is just for 1 night since we got an earlier flight we needed to arrive a day earlier and just book a cheap All Star room for the night.

I mistakenly booked 2 adults and no kids instead of 2 adults and 2 kids (the app kept kicking me out so I got careless). I tried calling Priceline and Disney twice each and neither of them can change it. Disney says since it was booked on Priceline they have to change it. When Priceline calls Disneys tells them they cannot change it. I tried twice to see if different people gave me different answers, but no luck. Thankfully mine is just for 1 night since we got an earlier flight we needed to arrive a day earlier and just book a cheap All Star room for the night.
Once had something similar happen and encountered that same problem as you. I finally called the number for Disney group sales and someone there was able to eventually change it.

Saw on a Disney group Facebook post that there was a bunch of good deals on Priceline for Disney resorts. The OP said $160/night for POR and $75/night for All Stars. I haven’t played around with dates yet and confirm but want to give the heads up to anyone looking.

A lot of standard view rooms at the moderate and value resorts only sleep 2 according to Priceline. 5th sleepers only sleep 4. Priceline is full of crap, just an attempt at a money grab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter