Priceline Express Deals

Just got the Swan through PL express deals

9/23 - $222 but I had a $25 coupon so $246 with taxes pre resort fee.

I originally wanted to book a Disney hotel but it’s way too hard to get an orphan night with them. I just needed one night after our Disney Wish cruise. Talked my husband into a day at F&W before flying home. 🚢

Just got the Swan through PL express deals

9/23 - $222 but I had a $25 coupon so $246 with taxes pre resort fee.

I originally wanted to book a Disney hotel but it’s way too hard to get an orphan night with them. I just needed one night after our Disney Wish cruise. Talked my husband into a day at F&W before flying home. 🚢

of course I made the mistake of looking at the Bonvoy site today and I now can book a room for $197 before taxes and resort fee. I had been stalking the Bonvoy site for at least a week and the cheapest room at the Swan was always $260, so I went with PL instead. I'm only paying a little over $20 more but I love getting the best deal possible. :rolleyes2 :rotfl:

of course I made the mistake of looking at the Bonvoy site today and I now can book a room for $197 before taxes and resort fee. I had been stalking the Bonvoy site for at least a week and the cheapest room at the Swan was always $260, so I went with PL instead. I'm only paying a little over $20 more but I love getting the best deal possible. :rolleyes2 :rotfl:

Can you try to use their best price guarantee for the lower room rate? Might be worth a shot.

$222-25=$197. How are you paying $20 more? Is that the Priceline Express fee?

$222-25=$197. How are you paying $20 more? Is that the Priceline Express fee?

PL fees must be higher by that amount

Can you try to use their best price guarantee for the lower room rate? Might be worth a shot.

Seems like the deal is over for the moment because the rate is now $256. Lol, I need to stop looking!

Did you by chance notice is shuttle is still listed as an amenity?
Several (if not most) of the Disney resorts still have Shuttle listed - Priceline really stopped keeping those up to date a few years back and even added some completely wrong ones. (Beachfront used to be on YC, for example.)
Personally, I stopped bothering with amenities because they're unreliable compared to just comparing location, guest & resort ratings, review counts, and resort fees.

I've been seeing some express deals for late August pop up, but not great deals. Coronado for $279 (but only a king bed option), two different All-Stars for $132 (I know one is Music since I booked there before on Priceline, and the other must be Movies since a suite for $378 is a room choice). I'm paying less for All-Star Movies with the Disney + discount.

There's another one I think might be Grand Floridian - 4.5 star for $773 night (regular price at $1,003), room option is garden view. It's saying sold out for those dates when I search directly so hard to confirm.

Just a heads up I bought an AoA thinking it was a suite because it was 264 a night and claimed it was 47% off of an original price of something in the 400’s. But it ended up being a little mermaid standard room. The nightly rate was higher than what that room was without discount.

Just a heads up I bought an AoA thinking it was a suite because it was 264 a night and claimed it was 47% off of an original price of something in the 400’s. But it ended up being a little mermaid standard room. The nightly rate was higher than what that room was without discount.
When are you going and what does the disneyworld.com website show as the price of a Little Mermaid room the same night(s)? If you can book it directly from Disney for less, I'd certainly be complaining to Priceline about their falsely advertising the "original price."

I’m
When are you going and what does the disneyworld.com website show as the price of a Little Mermaid room the same night(s)? If you can book it directly from Disney for less, I'd certainly be complaining to Priceline about their falsely advertising the "original price."
We're trying to go the end of October. I called and complained about the false advertising and explained the different room types. After an hour and a half of back and forth and being on hold, the Priceline rep said that they couldn't do anything. They also said they couldn't cancel to which I told them I agreed to that condition to get a discount of 46% which I didn't get. He said cancelation wasn't available because of their contract with the hotel. So I gave Disney wholesale a call and they were awesome. Unfortunately they couldn't change the room type but they gave me and Priceline permission to cancel the reservation. So now I'm back to square one.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the little mermaid rooms can be mixed with the suites. They had a cars room picture and the room selection had three options. 1. they pick the room 2. a suite with a king 3. a suite with a queen. Hopefully that's helpful to someone

"Original Price" is rack rate... you know that crazy high number that most hotels had to post on the back of their doors at one time. It's not necessarily what the current going rate is, or what some current promotional price might be.

We're trying to tack two days (Oct. 20-22) onto an on-site stay and not finding much. I thought I had a link to JJTNY's charts saved, but must have lost them. Does anyone see any deals on property for those dates? We're interested in values, mods, and Swan/Dolphin. Thanks for any help!

I just saw a TikTok where someone mentions a new Chrome extension called TravelArrow. It supposedly reveals the names of HW/PL secret deals. Has anyone had any experience with it?

I just saw a TikTok where someone mentions a new Chrome extension called TravelArrow. It supposedly reveals the names of HW/PL secret deals. Has anyone had any experience with it?
The author of the app sent me a link to check it out and I only had time to take a quick peek - but looks promising!
..and Thanks for reminding me to go back and check it out in more detail. :)

I installed it and looking at a couple of dates in Nov the travelarrow pop up always gave me an answer on priceline express. For hotwire hotdeals hotwire almost always told me the hotel someone else just got and the travelarrow popup always stated that it was the same hotel. BUT when hotwire did not reveal the hotel the last person got, the popup said they didn't know what hotel it was. So in my limited time using it, to me it seems like it could be more useful for priceline than hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter