Priceline Express Deals

I just booked yacht club this morning for 251 a night. I choose waterview but when I got the confirmation it said king bed. The trip will be my son, my mom and myself and only a king bed will be very tough.

That’s a great price. What dates did you find it for?
Hope you are able to end up with 2 queens.

Did a search for Oct 9-16 on Priceline and I believe the resorts that are listed are the Waldorf and the Marriott. Can someone kindly confirm this as I am new to this thread?

Did a search for Oct 9-16 on Priceline and I believe the resorts that are listed are the Waldorf and the Marriott. Can someone kindly confirm this as I am new to this thread?

Great upgrade and great price. Enjoy!

So I would really like to do a last minute trip within the next two weeks. 3-5 nights at an on-property resort. Dates are very flexible (anywhere from 7/28 to 8/10).
I have been playing with dates on Hotwire and Priceline and haven’t really found anything much better than the Disney direct prices.
If anyone is playing around with dates and sees anything, or if you have any other avenues for me to check besides PL and HW, please let me know😀

Dumb question, but with the Disney hotels (or any of them for that matter)....does that room price EXCLUDE the tax and fees? In other words, that's not really the bottom line price, is it? (especially asking for Hotwire)

Dumb question, but with the Disney hotels (or any of them for that matter)....does that room price EXCLUDE the tax and fees? In other words, that's not really the bottom line price, is it? (especially asking for Hotwire)
You are correct. The room rate price quoted is before taxes and fees, including resort fees, if any. Disney doesn't have resort fees, but most nearby hotels do. And on HotRate deals, Hotwire charges its own fee, which it hides in the "taxes and fees" category, when it shows you the final price. You should always compare final prices when making your decision.

The price that appears when choosing a deal is not inclusive. You can easily see the total cost (Trip Total) with taxes and fees by clicking through to checkout.

Attachments

• EAB21BE2-8B4D-4933-A1B3-7A05864BC09B.jpeg
    EAB21BE2-8B4D-4933-A1B3-7A05864BC09B.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 25
I got Yacht Club last night for $255/night pre-tax (a little over $300 with taxes & fees) on Hotwire. This was my first time using a hidden deals site - I was soooo nervous. All of the resources and help here were invaluable - thank you!!

I was able to reach wholesale today, got my Disney reservation number and added the kids. My CM was fabulous- helpful & funny. I had trouble getting through last night and earlier today. Not long holds, just the message that circuits were full. When it finally rang, I was connected immediately. Also added new res number to my account, canceled old room, did check in again, and called Magic Express. Anything else I need to do?
What dates did you find it for? Yacht Club is my FAVORITE. Was it on HW or PL? If HW, did it still show airport shuttle? Sorry lol but seriously that's my absolute fav resort.

What dates did you find it for? Yacht Club is my FAVORITE. Was it on HW or PL? If HW, did it still show airport shuttle? Sorry lol but seriously that's my absolute fav resort.

August 17-21, but...

I am also dealing with the problematic "King bed" situation. I searched for 2 adults, 2 kids, selected my hotel which turned out to be YC but found out when I called to request a daybed that I've been assigned a King bed room. And when I go back to look at my confirmation email, it only shows 2 adults in the room. So I'm pretty anxious about that. I have added the kids through MDE but the CM said they cannot do anything with the reservation since it originated from HW. HW doesn't want to hear about anything; I've spoken/chatted with 3 different reps about it and they won't change it. I guess worst case scenario, we emergency buy some twin inflatables at Walmart... I'm not sure if this is a common problem that occurs, but I've heard a few reports of it happening now.

Is the Yacht Club teeming with king beds?? I’m fearing the worst now from my Priceline deal…despite CM Marcelle‘s assurances…:( Edit- found it…56 rooms are kings. Feeling better again.

Last edited:
August 17-21, but...

I am also dealing with the problematic "King bed" situation. I searched for 2 adults, 2 kids, selected my hotel which turned out to be YC but found out when I called to request a daybed that I've been assigned a King bed room. And when I go back to look at my confirmation email, it only shows 2 adults in the room. So I'm pretty anxious about that. I have added the kids through MDE but the CM said they cannot do anything with the reservation since it originated from HW. HW doesn't want to hear about anything; I've spoken/chatted with 3 different reps about it and they won't change it. I guess worst case scenario, we emergency buy some twin inflatables at Walmart... I'm not sure if this is a common problem that occurs, but I've heard a few reports of it happening now.
Which is so odd, because king is not a bookable category at Yacht club, so I’m curious how they can tell you they know you’ll be in a king room. If it helps, I’ve requested a king room almost every time I’ve been to the YC and have rarely gotten it.

August 17-21, but...

Did you try calling via Disney Wholesale? 407-939-7671 They should be able to add your kids. We booked the same deal for late August, but ours just shows up in MDE as Waterview....nothing about the beds. I was able to add the kids no problem through the Wholesale number, so hopefully will have two queens!

FWIW i called the regular reservations line to add my son onto the reservation, and then once they did that I linked what they added to his MDE user and now he shows in the room. My reservation from PL does also say King bed, so I am not sure what will happen since we need a second place to sleep (daybed or sleeper chair) so I used my TP room request form to mention that. Hopefully that will work. I will probably also call and have Disney add some note on my reservation, or call Yacht Club directly the week of the trip to see if they can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter