Priceline Express Deals

Booked Pop Century with a Hot Rate from Hotwire for August 16-20 at $90.00 per night.

That is a savings of $243.00 from the Passholder rate.

I always am SO nervous until the confetti falls and Pop Century is revealed even though everything "lines up"!lol

And also the "Mileage Chart" indicates it really couldn't be any Resort OTHER than Pop Century.

Last edited:
Booked Pop Century for August 6-10 at $90.00 per night.

I always am SO nervous until the confetti falls and Pop Century is revealed even though everything "lines up"!lol

A friend is looking to book a Disney trip and I could see Pop and CSR for her dates week of 8/13, but I get nervous to recommend things to non family members. :rotfl: :rotfl:

A friend is looking to book a Disney trip and I could see Pop and CSR for her dates week of 8/13, but I get nervous to recommend things to non family members. :rotfl: :rotfl:
TOTALLY!!!!

Too much "risk" with a non-refundable!

I forgot to specify it was a Hotwire Hot Rate!

Also the correct dates are August 16-20!Originally was looking at August 6-10!

Last edited:
I’ll be keeping an eye out for one night 9/22. Decided to come in a day earlier than our BWI reservation. Hoping to score a $90 value but worst case, I can just stay with my daughter in downtown Orlando and uber to Disney the next day.

Sorry, I am so new to this. Could someone please check 8/7-8/11, my parents would prefer deluxe resort but I can't seem to find Yacht Club or anything else on those dates.

Sorry, I am so new to this. Could someone please check 8/7-8/11, my parents would prefer deluxe resort but I can't seem to find Yacht Club or anything else on those dates.

I’m signed into the Priceline App…

Attachments

• 89739A27-7AE9-4EFB-8819-BBE2F47009E6.png
    89739A27-7AE9-4EFB-8819-BBE2F47009E6.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 63
  • F74925AC-F7C7-4841-AAEC-38A001A9DD06.png
    F74925AC-F7C7-4841-AAEC-38A001A9DD06.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I got Yacht Club last night for $255/night pre-tax (a little over $300 with taxes & fees) on Hotwire. This was my first time using a hidden deals site - I was soooo nervous. All of the resources and help here were invaluable - thank you!!

I was able to reach wholesale today, got my Disney reservation number and added the kids. My CM was fabulous- helpful & funny. I had trouble getting through last night and earlier today. Not long holds, just the message that circuits were full. When it finally rang, I was connected immediately. Also added new res number to my account, canceled old room, did check in again, and called Magic Express. Anything else I need to do?

Only seeing $146 per night Tower room at Coronado on those dates - nothing on Priceline

I’ll be keeping an eye out for one night 9/22. Decided to come in a day earlier than our BWI reservation. Hoping to score a $90 value but worst case, I can just stay with my daughter in downtown Orlando and uber to Disney the next day.
FWIW, I ended up booking ASMu via WDW site for the cheapest deal so far (also 1 night only but on 9/21 - also due to flying in early). I keep checking HW/PL but not getting anything better priced. Hope your day works better, though!

What site are you using? I’m going off of betterbidding.com. Heading out next week and intrigued at the prospect of adding another day before/after our current stay.

FWIW, I ended up booking ASMu via WDW site for the cheapest deal so far (also 1 night only but on 9/21 - also due to flying in early). I keep checking HW/PL but not getting anything better priced. Hope your day works better, though!
Hoping that as the date gets closer some deals will open up 🤞. It would still be a week out from 10/1, but my guess is that available inventory might be pretty low. The Dolphin is $188 plus the resort fee on their website which would be super convenient but I’m okay waiting it out a bit longer.

If anyone finds anything on Hotwire/Priceline for 1/22-1/29, I‘d appreciate a heads up. I am seeing some things but just aren’t sure if I’m looking at it correctly.

Has anyone had any recent experience with Priceline/Disney wholesale with adding a third person over age 17? We booked the Yacht Club deal and, when a third pal decided they wanted in, I called Disney (not wholesale….that was my third call later), and a lovely CM said I’d have to call Priceline to add the third person and pay them for the third adult. I got on a live chat with Priceline and an extremely helpful agent tried to call Disney and okay the third person but told me she wasn’t allowed to hold more than five minutes (and we all know how that goes….ha) so she said she’d fax over a statement to Disney wholesale okaying the third adult. My next call was to Disney wholesale. They hadn’t received the fax yet, and asked if my third person was over 17…CM Marcelle was awesome though and said he’s not sure why they can’t just add the third person and charge me the extra nightly fee now, but that instead I can just go to the desk at check in and have the third person added as a “day guest” and pay the fee then. I’m good with that…not sure how ME will work but hoping I can get that straightened out as well! Fingers crossed. I really want them to take my money!! Would love to hear how it worked out for anyone in a similar situation! :scared::thanks:

I got Yacht Club last night for $255/night pre-tax (a little over $300 with taxes & fees) on Hotwire. This was my first time using a hidden deals site - I was soooo nervous. All of the resources and help here were invaluable - thank you!!

I was able to reach wholesale today, got my Disney reservation number and added the kids. My CM was fabulous- helpful & funny. I had trouble getting through last night and earlier today. Not long holds, just the message that circuits were full. When it finally rang, I was connected immediately. Also added new res number to my account, canceled old room, did check in again, and called Magic Express. Anything else I need to do?
How did ypu search for Yacht? Or which clues help to have a gpod guess for it?

I'm looking to book Beach Club.. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter