Priceline Express Deals

Thanks in advance for any specific instructions you can provide. I will continue to furiously read the thread to try to gain the knowledge I need to pull the trigger (like, what the heck is a draw function and how do I use it...)!
Hard to give a whole set of tips in a single response here, but if you read through some of my recent TP blog posts I try to walk people through what resorts look like when they show up.

The only good deal I'm seeing on HW for 8/11 to 8/17 is CSR for $145-$155, no Deluxes. (These CSR deals extend all the way from 8/11 to 8/20, btw.)
If CSR is something you'd like also, check out my Return of Coronado post for screen shots of how to identify.

Even though HW mostly fixed their site the other day, there still have been instances where some people do see deals that I don't, so you may see some things I don't. If you post screen shots here, one of us will surely help ID it.
(Also, people have reported some good non-hidden deals for YC in the $260s or so over on Priceline. Priceline is still acting weird too; when I check for them I only see YC deals in the mid $400s)

Good News: When checking 8/17 to 8/20 I do see GF for $396 per night and says 23% off, which is likely a good deal. (Definitely compare the all in Hotwire price after fees and taxes to Disney's current rates, though!)
It is the only 4.5-star, 4.5-guest resort in Bonnet Creek on Hotwire. (AK Jambo is a 4.5-star, but has a 4.3-guest rating.)

You can use my resort matcher spreadsheets for Priceline and Hotwire to help you narrow things down when searching. Just enter ratings and location (and reviews on Priceline) and it will show you the resorts that match.

https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder

Hard to give a whole set of tips in a single response here, but if you read through some of my recent TP blog posts I try to walk people through what resorts look like when they show up.

The only good deal I'm seeing on HW for 8/11 to 8/17 is CSR for $145-$155, no Deluxes. (These CSR deals extend all the way from 8/11 to 8/20, btw.)
If CSR is something you'd like also, check out my Return of Coronado post for screen shots of how to identify.

Even though HW mostly fixed their site the other day, there still have been instances where some people do see deals that I don't, so you may see some things I don't. If you post screen shots here, one of us will surely help ID it.
(Also, people have reported some good non-hidden deals for YC in the $260s or so over on Priceline. Priceline is still acting weird too; when I check for them I only see YC deals in the mid $400s)

Good News: When checking 8/17 to 8/20 I do see GF for $396 per night and says 23% off, which is likely a good deal. (Definitely compare the all in Hotwire price after fees and taxes to Disney's current rates, though!)
It is the only 4.5-star, 4.5-guest resort in Bonnet Creek on Hotwire. (AK Jambo is a 4.5-star, but has a 4.3-guest rating.)

You can use my resort matcher spreadsheets for Priceline and Hotwire to help you narrow things down when searching. Just enter ratings and location (and reviews on Priceline) and it will show you the resorts that match.

https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder
View attachment 591155
I'm still seeing YC unblind at $243 - $260 on priceline. Strange how that works and why for some and not others!

I booked CSR on hotwire for a 2 night stay before YC at $145 a night (plus the $25 off $200 promo) and it was easily identifiable because it offered me a "tower" room for that rate

I'm still seeing YC unblind at $243 - $260 on priceline. Strange how that works and why for some and not others!

I booked CSR on hotwire for a 2 night stay before YC at $145 a night (plus the $25 off $200 promo) and it was easily identifiable because it offered me a "tower" room for that rate[

What dates are you seeing for Yacht Club?

So one thing that is making me apprehensive about pulling the trigger on the YC deal is I’m worried about being unable to travel for medical purposes. If I were to become ill, what is HW policy on cancellations currently? I know that they were allowing people to be refunded as long as Disney gave the okay a few weeks ago. But is that still the case now?

So one thing that is making me apprehensive about pulling the trigger on the YC deal is I’m worried about being unable to travel for medical purposes. If I were to become ill, what is HW policy on cancellations currently? I know that they were allowing people to be refunded as long as Disney gave the okay a few weeks ago. But is that still the case now?
I'm not sure what HW is doing these days in general, but there is an option on the booking page to add Allianz trip insurance for something like $9.50 per day.
(I've never purchased trip insurance, so I'd want to read the fine print carefully and see what the COVID addendum actually covers.)

I'm seeing the unblind YC deal for $243 on the app at the end of August, but then when I click on it, it goes up to $383/night. What the heck?

I was worried what would happen if there was a hurricane in the Caribbean...

I'm not sure what HW is doing these days in general, but there is an option on the booking page to add Allianz trip insurance for something like $9.50 per day.
(I've never purchased trip insurance, so I'd want to read the fine print carefully and see what the COVID addendum actually covers.)
I was worried what would happen if there was a hurricane in the Caribbean...
Good point about weather as well! My indecisiveness is even worse now...

I arrive 25th to YC and it's able to be canceled until 19th no charge

What dates are you seeing for Yacht Club?

Looks like it went away for me (unblind)! :( Lowest I'm seeing now is $383 8/29-9/1
It IS there if you draw on the app Aug 23-27th at $235 a night water view

Some others I see:
8/22-8/25 Wilderness is unblind $368 (no idea if that is good or not)
8/29-8/31 Boardwalk is unblind $343 and SS unblind at $257
8/29-9/1 AKL is unblind at $362
8/24-8/27 Cabins @ FW are unblind $266
8/23-8/27 CSR is there for $147 a night for tower room (draw on app)

I booked BWI - garden view with my passholder discount - 8/30 to 9/4 for $2157.00. $385 a night before tax

I'd like to stay at BWI, but if I could get YC for $249, I would change. ::yes:: ::yes::

On the HW app, it lists YC on a blind deal at $249 a night. But somehow it totals out to $1249 for 4 nights without listing any fees separately🤷‍♀️
It is standard practice for Hotwire to include their "fee" for HotRate deals under "taxes and fees" rather than listing it separately. That's nothing new.

I have a cash room booked at GF sep 12-14th. In total, with a discount, it’s around $1,100. I saw GF on Hotwire as a hot rate deal two months ago and the total was $900. I didn’t pull the trigger then bc I figured $200 wasn’t worth the non-refundable HW rate. I keep checking now hoping I can find it again and apply a coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter