Priceline Express Deals

saw what looked like grand flo and riviera in hot deals 8/21-8/28, although the riviera did not have a discounted price, even when i clicked on it.

According to a file I kept up to date until about two years ago HW listed all Disney resorts under Bonnect Creek. However, they may have changed the boundary of the zone since then. I have SSR listed as a 4* star (vs. 3.5 for OKW) but didn't note the amenities or the distances.
Great info - thanks!
When I set up my own spreadsheet I assumed HW had the resorts in the same locations as Priceline, but updated them as I saw deals for each resort.

Just saw a PO Riverside room on Hotwire for the first time ever and looks like, yep, it is listed in Bonnet Creek!

I'm going August 1-5 and I'm not finding any great deals. Really happy they seem to be out there, though!

I’m helping a friend look for those same dates. I am finding Coronado for 155, Grand Floridian for 410, and I’m pretty sure the Polynesian for 454 on the app. Though it seems like it’s still pretty glitchy when these show up!

I'd play around with the dates over the last couple weeks of August because I saw longer stays pop up earlier, but an example I'm seeing right now:

8/24-27
YC water view $237/night
GF garden view $385/night

*I'm not a Hotwire expert, but these appear to match based on location/ratings/room categories listed

It's weird if I use the draw tool around the YC I don't see that deal, but by choosing Bonnet Creek I see that 4* deal for $237. hmmmm...

We actually have flights for 9/3 to 9/7 and are currently booked at AKL but I'm a big fan of a deal :cool1:

It's weird if I use the draw tool around the YC I don't see that deal, but by choosing Bonnet Creek I see that 4* deal for $237. hmmmm...

We actually have flights for 9/3 to 9/7 and are currently booked at AKL but I'm a big fan of a deal :cool1:
Yeah I think the app is glitchy. When I tried the draw tool I couldn't get most of the options that came up by just clicking the Bonnet Creek area...

I'd play around with the dates over the last couple weeks of August because I saw longer stays pop up earlier, but an example I'm seeing right now:

8/24-27
YC water view $237/night
GF garden view $385/night

*I'm not a Hotwire expert, but these appear to match based on location/ratings/room categories listed
That's a great rate for GF! Not sure I've ever seen in in the 300's though I'm never really looking for it either

Yeah I think the app is glitchy. When I tried the draw tool I couldn't get most of the options that came up by just clicking the Bonnet Creek area...
With the HW app, I've found that when they make significant changes I have to clear cache on my Android app to get things to appear. On my iPad app I have to delete the whole thing and reinstall.

I’m helping a friend look for those same dates. I am finding Coronado for 155, Grand Floridian for 410, and I’m pretty sure the Polynesian for 454 on the app. Though it seems like it’s still pretty glitchy when these show up!
Thanks! I have noticed those deals. We're staying at Wyndham Orlando Bonnet Creek right now and that price is pretty hard to beat. If I could find YC for $260, I'd be all over that! Though I do admit that GF for $410 is pretty tempting!

Can somebody help me please? I’m looking for two nights sept 21 to 23. On Hotwire I think I c GF as a hidden hot deal for $413/ night. The amenities include spa fitness center pools restaurants resort smoke free rooms self service laundry . It doesn’t say airport shuttle tho. And I don’t see resort fee anywhere. When I click on choose room type it’s garden or lagoon view.

4.5 star. Bonnet creek area

I searched Walt Disney world and it says .2 to 6.0 m from search location. Ugh. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Can somebody help me please? I’m looking for two nights sept 21 to 23. On Hotwire I think I c GF as a hidden hot deal for $413/ night. The amenities include spa fitness center pools restaurants resort smoke free rooms self service laundry . It doesn’t say airport shuttle tho. And I don’t see resort fee anywhere. When I click on choose room type it’s garden or lagoon view.

I searched Walt Disney world and it says .2 to 6.0 m from search location. Ugh. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, location matches up and better bidding thinks so too. I also see four seasons for $635, which is the lowest I've ever seen that.

I agree, that is definitely GF - I used the draw technique on the map to make doubly sure and the deal still popped up.

Grand Flo is one of the Disney resorts that doesn't have Airport Shuttle as an amenity - it's why I don't suggest people use that as a filter to find resorts, you can miss out on deals when Hotwire and Priceline change amenities up, and they do fairly often. :)

So I was just poking around the week of August 15th. Found (I believe) one or the All-Stars for $85/night and Coronado (definitely) for $145 a night that week. Now I’m thinking of changing my plans...
ETA: just found Yacht Club (mentions beach front so I assume it’s it) for $249/night. This is all on Hotwire. I may need to jump on this...

Last edited:
So I was just poking around the week of August 15th. Found (I believe) one or the All-Stars for $85/night and Coronado (definitely) for $145 a night that week. Now I’m thinking of changing my plans...
ETA: just found Yacht Club (mentions beach front so I assume it’s it) for $249/night. This is all on Hotwire. I may need to jump on this...

We took advantage of a hotwire yacht club deal in April and it was wonderful! At that price it's a no brainer! Just paid 400/nt for wilderness lodge with an AP rate - Yacht club at 249 is :love:

Hi all,
I really have tried to read everything so as not to make everyone repeat themselves, but I could really use some direct help pronto based on recent posts here! I have mid-August rooms booked for split stay at YC and GF. Decent rates. However, would definitely go with a better rate at either/both using PL or HW if I could be as sure as you guys seem to be, but I am terrified of making a "mistake." Anyone want to take a moment to help me?
Looking for YC August 11-14 or 11-17 (I have the 14-17 booked at a great rate already, but would love to do 11-14 as well)
GF Aug 17-20--have a decent rate but maybe could do better!

Thanks in advance for any specific instructions you can provide. I will continue to furiously read the thread to try to gain the knowledge I need to pull the trigger (like, what the heck is a draw function and how do I use it...)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter