Priceline Express Deals

Based on the distances listed I'd say Kidani, BR Villas, and BW Villas are all out of the question. SSR would be far more likely based on the distance to Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Springs.
ETA: That said, I also can't pull up the deal. In fact, I'm not getting anything in Bonnet Creek that night.

I think you are right there with SSR - I forgot to even look at the distance markers on the room page. Everything else is a good deal more than .5 miles from Disney Springs.
Guess it subconsciously felt a little SSR-y to me even without looking at distance, which made me think to mention it. :D

My best guess is SSR. I was looking into the same deal and was able to match up one of the provided HW customer reviews with the SSR reviews on Expedia. I didn't book it, so that's not 100% but wanted to share my findings. :)
Good info on the match up - I really do think they have SSR in BC for some reason, and that strengthens it for me.
SSR has been pretty rare for hidden deals since I started focusing on HW as Priceline's deals started decreasing.

For now at least, I think I'm going to move SSR to BC in my resort matcher database so it at least shows up as a possibility if anyone else sees this deal.
I'll add some notes about it in case anyone is confused by the location.

I can't get it to show on any of my apps or browser, so can't look at more details myself.
With those room types, you're looking at Kidani, BR Villas or BW Villas - without more info I'd lean towards Kidani.

Warning: I have a note to myself in my sheet to check Saratoga Springs, which has the same ratings and room types.
It is actually in Disney Springs area, but there was at least one Hotwire deal in the past where I think it was included in a hidden deal in Bonnet Creek. But, it never showed up again for me to confirm.

(They have some other resorts that show up in Bonnet Creek that aren't really in that area - like the Quality Inn which is in Maingate West. My sheet's results will have notes mentioning that.)

When you click on the deal does it list the 4 sub-amenities?
You can use my sheet results to match them up.

(The review counts and sub-amenities may not be exact if they changed recently - the deals site and the resort pages don't always sync up for awhile when changes occur. However, none of these resorts change very often.)

View attachment 590783

Thanks everyone for the feedback and I'm also leaning towards SSR due to the proximity to Disney Springs and also available for this last weekend was a Treehouse option for $565 along with studio and 1 bedroom. If I decide to book I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and I'm also leaning towards SSR due to the proximity to Disney Springs and also available for this last weekend was a Treehouse option for $565 along with studio and 1 bedroom. If I decide to book I'll let you know the outcome.
Ahh, Treehouse seals the deal for sure.

Could you give me any example dates for that price? When it is showing on some random August dates I tried I'm seeing YC for mid-$400s.

Aug 22-27
Hotel Image

Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
GUEST RATING|4-STAR HOTEL
Free Cancellation until 11:59 PM on Aug 16
CHECK-IN
Sun, Aug 22, 2021
CHECK-OUT
Fri, Aug 27, 2021
NIGHTS
ROOMS
Water View
Bedroom 1: 2 Sofa Beds or 2 King Beds and 1 Single Bed and 3 Sofa Beds and 3 Beds and 1 Bunk Bed, Bedroom 2: 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

$243.04
1 room

Number of nights

X5
Taxes and fees

$243.30
Total charges

$1458.50

Good info on the match up - I really do think they have SSR in BC for some reason, and that strengthens it for me.
SSR has been pretty rare for hidden deals since I started focusing on HW as Priceline's deals started decreasing.

For now at least, I think I'm going to move SSR to BC in my resort matcher database so it at least shows up as a possibility if anyone else sees this deal.
I'll add some notes about it in case anyone is confused by the location.
According to a file I kept up to date until about two years ago HW listed all Disney resorts under Bonnect Creek. However, they may have changed the boundary of the zone since then. I have SSR listed as a 4* star (vs. 3.5 for OKW) but didn't note the amenities or the distances.

Aug 22-27
Hotel Image

Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
GUEST RATING|4-STAR HOTEL
Free Cancellation until 11:59 PM on Aug 16
CHECK-IN
Sun, Aug 22, 2021
CHECK-OUT
Fri, Aug 27, 2021
NIGHTS
ROOMS
Water View
Bedroom 1: 2 Sofa Beds or 2 King Beds and 1 Single Bed and 3 Sofa Beds and 3 Beds and 1 Bunk Bed, Bedroom 2: 1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

$243.04
1 room

Number of nights

X5
Taxes and fees

$243.30
Total charges

$1458.50
Nice! Curious if you confirmed it is a regular water view room category linking it on MDE? That “bedroom 1” and “bedroom 2” description is odd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter