Priceline Express Deals

Do you think this is the Cabins in Ft Wilderness? It seems to match what I see on @JJTNY's spreadsheet. Still pricey! I pulled it up for 12/11 one night on Priceline website if any wants it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I know the first post in this thread says they will be in bonnnett creek and disney springs areas, but can anyone tell me which are in which? is there an easy way for me to find that out? i am looking at the epcot area resorts. i'm assuming that is bonnet creek area?
Of the Disney resort, all are in Bonnet Creek except the Port Orleans resorts and Saratoga.
Right now there are very few deals out there on either site - but you might see some Coronado Springs and Pop deals on Hotwire.

Here and another place had some reports of deals that I can not get to appear myself: I believe a Yacht Club in August and a Grand Flo in September(?)
But, Hotwire especially is not being consistent in what deals it shows each person, so YMMV.

To help you with identifying resorts, try out my Hotwire Resort Matcher here. If you see a deal that looks interesting, just enter the star and guest ratings and select the location in the sheet. It will help narrow down the possibilities.

Priceline started listing more non-hidden deals last week and some are even a little cheaper than Disney's current discount, but be sure to compare the total after all fees and taxes.
You can find my Priceline Express Resort Matcher here. Good luck! :)

Of the Disney resort, all are in Bonnet Creek except the Port Orleans resorts and Saratoga.
Right now there are very few deals out there on either site - but you might see some Coronado Springs and Pop deals on Hotwire.

Here and another place had some reports of deals that I can not get to appear myself: I believe a Yacht Club in August and a Grand Flo in September(?)
But, Hotwire especially is not being consistent in what deals it shows each person, so YMMV.

To help you with identifying resorts, try out my Hotwire Resort Matcher here. If you see a deal that looks interesting, just enter the star and guest ratings and select the location in the sheet. It will help narrow down the possibilities.

Priceline started listing more non-hidden deals last week and some are even a little cheaper than Disney's current discount, but be sure to compare the total after all fees and taxes.

Thanks! Yeah I have been using those matchers, super helpful! just wanted to know if i should bother looking at disney springs but sounds like bonnet creek is where i should focus on based on the resorts we want.

Others may know this already (I didn't) - Hotels.com and Expedia also have decent WDW options. I was looking for a one night place as I had rented points but decided to fly in the night before. While trying to figure out a place that would 2 out of the 3 following criteria: (1) be decently kept up, (2) have either an airport shuttle or theme park shuttle (not wanting to have to pay Uber, etc too much) and (3) stay relatively inexpensive - I ended up finding ASMu for fairly cheap.

LOL. I went to the WDW site to see what I saved ... and apparently you can get a cheaper rate there (so I just cancelled the Hotels.com booking). Anyway, might help someone in the future, who knows!

What area is Port Orleans and Saratoga listed under? I always wanted to stay at Port Orleans, but don’t want to pay $300 a night for it so it would be great if I could find a deal under Hotwire or Priceline.

If hubby and I wanted to go to Grand Floridian, and our dates could be flexible, what would you suggest as my best stragedy to find a room?
How far in advance do they show up, typically?

Thank you for all your hard work on the spreadsheets!

If hubby and I wanted to go to Grand Floridian, and our dates could be flexible, what would you suggest as my best stragedy to find a room?
How far in advance do they show up, typically?

Thank you for all your hard work on the spreadsheets!
I would keep checking dates that you know would work for you on a daily basis. Eventually you may find something! GF is on Hotwire for a few random days in August that I’ve been watching. No consecutive days in a row that I’ve been able to find yet anyways, but there are definitely one night GF stays available here and there!

Attachments

• 20EE3597-899A-47EB-A7FD-F4D220C3E0E0.png
    20EE3597-899A-47EB-A7FD-F4D220C3E0E0.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 51
I would keep checking dates that you know would work for you on a daily basis. Eventually you may find something! GF is on Hotwire for a few random days in August that I’ve been watching. No consecutive days in a row that I’ve been able to find yet anyways, but there are definitely one night GF stays available here and there!
I cannot get those GF deals to appear on any of my devices.
So, so weird that a company whose business model hinges on selling hotel rooms can't master consistently showing people deals that will sell them hotel rooms.

I just realized Veteran's Day is the Thursday after Wine & Dine, so now I'm debating if I want to stay through Thursday. The hotel is the issue, I can't afford to pay $300+/night for a week. I also don't want to go home on Tuesday, go to work Wednesday, and then have Thursday off lol. Time to keep an eye on Monday-Thursday deals!

Hello,
Any guess on which 4 star 4.4 hotel for 1 night 7/30-7/31 in Bonnet Creek Area is? There are no reviews listed for this one on both browser and app and no added resorts.

1626713233354.png1626713405678.png1626713492444.png

Last edited:
Hello,
Any guess on which 4 star 4.4 hotel for 1 night 7/30-7/31 in Bonnet Creek Area is? There are no reviews listed for this one on both browser and app and no added resorts.

I can't get it to show on any of my apps or browser, so can't look at more details myself.
With those room types, you're looking at Kidani, BR Villas or BW Villas - without more info I'd lean towards Kidani.

Warning: I have a note to myself in my sheet to check Saratoga Springs, which has the same ratings and room types.
It is actually in Disney Springs area, but there was at least one Hotwire deal in the past where I think it was included in a hidden deal in Bonnet Creek. But, it never showed up again for me to confirm.

(They have some other resorts that show up in Bonnet Creek that aren't really in that area - like the Quality Inn which is in Maingate West. My sheet's results will have notes mentioning that.)

When you click on the deal does it list the 4 sub-amenities?
You can use my sheet results to match them up.

(The review counts and sub-amenities may not be exact if they changed recently - the deals site and the resort pages don't always sync up for awhile when changes occur. However, none of these resorts change very often.)

I can't get it to show on any of my apps or browser, so can't look at more details myself.
With those room types, you're looking at Kidani, BR Villas or BW Villas - without more info I'd lean towards Kidani.

Warning: I have a note to myself in my sheet to check Saratoga Springs, which has the same ratings and room types.
It is actually in Disney Springs area, but there was at least one Hotwire deal in the past where I think it was included in a hidden deal in Bonnet Creek. But, it never showed up again for me to confirm.

(They have some other resorts that show up in Bonnet Creek that aren't really in that area - like the Quality Inn which is in Maingate West. My sheet's results will have notes mentioning that.)

When you click on the deal does it list the 4 sub-amenities?
You can use my sheet results to match them up.

(The review counts and sub-amenities may not be exact if they changed recently - the deals site and the resort pages don't always sync up for awhile when changes occur. However, none of these resorts change very often.)

View attachment 590783
Based on the distances listed I'd say Kidani, BR Villas, and BW Villas are all out of the question. SSR would be far more likely based on the distance to Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Springs.
ETA: That said, I also can't pull up the deal. In fact, I'm not getting anything in Bonnet Creek that night.

Hello,

View attachment 590763View attachment 590764View attachment 590765
My best guess is SSR. I was looking into the same deal and was able to match up one of the provided HW customer reviews with an SSR review on Expedia. I didn't book it, so that's not 100% but wanted to share my findings. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter