Priceline Express Deals

Any idea what this one is? It doesn’t have a resort fee, but the rooms would line up with something in MK area right? They are the only TPVs I am aware of.

Attachments

• 2702EA66-27DB-4543-9174-E8FA70DFA745.png
    2702EA66-27DB-4543-9174-E8FA70DFA745.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 751410C9-F3BD-45A9-B1EC-2287261BD129.png
    751410C9-F3BD-45A9-B1EC-2287261BD129.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 108ECD6C-EF34-4AAE-AE08-35AD206B3C18.png
    108ECD6C-EF34-4AAE-AE08-35AD206B3C18.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 128
Does that price include tax or no? If not what was the total when you checked out (if you don't mind answering of course)
The total cost was 896.07. You can see the whole total before purchase. I agree about Swan and Dolphin which I like, but I am concerned about recent reviews on the Swan and Dolphin resort thread. A pet peeve is people putting set towels and trash out in the hallways. Of course, a simple solution would be to clean the rooms or at least trash/towels!

So, I have a small tool that can go through and find all the potentially Disney deals on hotwire at least. This is what I'm seeing currently.

Jul 24th: AK Lodge [No guest ratings, based on room types] ($358)
Aug 1st: Pop Century ($95)
Aug 8th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 15th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 18th: Pop Century ($85)
Aug 19th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 21st: Pop Century ($105)
Aug 22nd: Pop Century ($84)
Aug 28th: Pop Century ($94)
Aug 29th: Pop Century ($84)
Aug 30th: Pop Century ($78)
Aug 31st: Pop Century ($78)

These don't line up for any of my dates unfortunately, but it does seem like there are a few chances at some shorter stays (28th-31st).
Are you still seeing the 22nd? I looked for it and can't find it.

Yup, remember these are one day reservations only though and need to be done in app.

Additionally showing Pop on the 20th now @ $105, so there's a full availability window of 18th through the 22nd
ah the app - I was going through the browser - thanks!

I'm very familiar with blind bookings. I didn't know that you could do it for Disney. I'm very interested in trying for a room for my upcoming trip (I'll be solo).

Question: With hotwire/priceline bookings, do you still receive the "benefits" of a regular/rack rate room? Magical Express (until January)? Eligibility for a snack/meal Plan?

I'm very familiar with blind bookings. I didn't know that you could do it for Disney. I'm very interested in trying for a room for my upcoming trip (I'll be solo).

Question: With hotwire/priceline bookings, do you still receive the "benefits" of a regular/rack rate room? Magical Express (until January)? Eligibility for a snack/meal Plan?
Once you've attached the deal to your MDE, it acts just like any other room. :)

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there are any deals for Sept 2nd-8th, I tried looking on Priceline, but came up empty and I don't know how to search hotwire that well..any help would be appreciative! Ideally looking at something under 200 if possible unless the deal is right!

You will receive the same benefits as if you booked directly through Disney except, unfortunately, no eligibility for the dining plan (once available again).

ETA: I'm basing the DDP info on how things worked pre-Covid, so there's always a possibility that will change once it relaunches--just no guarantee. :)

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there are any deals for Sept 2nd-8th, I tried looking on Priceline, but came up empty and I don't know how to search hotwire that well..any help would be appreciative! Ideally looking at something under 200 if possible unless the deal is right!
They've been really sparse/iffy lately, and since that's a holiday weekend there just might not be anything available. Always worth checking again though!

Any chance I could find YC on the express deals for August 2nd-6th? Or should I just book the four nights at Swan with Marriott member price at $202 plus the resort fee?

Any chance I could find YC on the express deals for August 2nd-6th? Or should I just book the four nights at Swan with Marriott member price at $202 plus the resort fee?
There's always a chance - but both Hotwire and Priceline Express are just not dropping a ton of great deals lately.
Hotwire has had much more over the last few months, but they are incredibly inconsistent on what shows up in search results - the iOS and Android apps can show different deals than each other and both show more deals than a desktop browser.

Both sites love to prove me wrong, but YC has not been a common deal lately at all, so I'd say it is fairly unlikely you'll see a deal for it in the near term.
Personally my tactic is to book the best refundable deal I can find and then keep checking the hidden deals often.

On Hotwire, don't forget to try using the Draw function in the app - lately that is the only way to get some deals to show up.

Last edited:
I know the first post in this thread says they will be in bonnnett creek and disney springs areas, but can anyone tell me which are in which? is there an easy way for me to find that out? i am looking at the epcot area resorts. i'm assuming that is bonnet creek area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter