Priceline Express Deals

Sorry, PS11. I was typing as you replied. I was searching from a laptop.
No problem! Yes I would use the app instead of a laptop to search. At least the way I know to search using the draw feature in the app has been accurate for me in the past.

No problem! Yes I would use the app instead of a laptop to search. At least the way I know to search using the draw feature in the app has been accurate for me in the past.

Thanks again. Downloading the app now. Fingers crossed!

When can I expect to start seeing Hot deals for November and December for Disney?
Until about 2 weeks ago, the answer would have been about 4 to 8 weeks out on both Hotwire and Priceline Express. In the past PE has released deals way out ahead into the year, but it has been more than a year since they've done that.

BUT, back in March Hotwire dropped deals all the way from April to the end of the year! The catch: not all of them are actually great deals once you take into account the HotRate fees.

If you see any HotRates that tout something like 11% off, they usually end up costing the same or more than Disney's rates. Sometimes even the 20% off ones are questionable too, depending on whether Disney has any discounts out for that time frame. So, if you find any hidden deals for your dates I suggest you compare the all-in after fees and taxes HotRate to Disney's pricing to make sure any savings is really worth booking the non-refundable deal so far out.

Also, I'd keep in mind that if it is a decent deal, Disney still might release more discounts later in the year that could make the savings a little less. I'd personally want to score one of those 35% or more off deals to insure I at least got a decent savings if they did. If you are a glutton for punishment, you can read one of my latest TP blog posts for more info on the topic. :)

Last edited:
After my last go around with adding kids to a Hotwire reservation early last year ... I’m afraid to even ask where we are with that now? I think I saw it was a simple call again, but now that’s not the case?

with the 10% off coupon, my pop reservation is still $45 cheaper with the kids than going through Disney.

Wondering if it’s worth the hassle of adding them. LOL

Hi, i would appreciate some advice if anyone is able to offer some. We are booking for 2-8 June and, outside of Coronado Springs (which really doesn’t seem good value), it doesn’t look like there are any deals for any Disney hotels or the Swan and Dolphin. Do you think there is any likelihood of anything coming up in the next few weeks or would I be better advised to just bite the bullet and book now? (probably Dolphin which is $189 without resort fee on Hotwire). Many thanks!

Hi, i would appreciate some advice if anyone is able to offer some. We are booking for 2-8 June and, outside of Coronado Springs (which really doesn’t seem good value), it doesn’t look like there are any deals for any Disney hotels or the Swan and Dolphin. Do you think there is any likelihood of anything coming up in the next few weeks or would I be better advised to just bite the bullet and book now? (probably Dolphin which is $189 without resort fee on Hotwire). Many thanks!
I would NOT book a nonrefundable rate now. I would book a *refundable* backup reservation, and keep an eye out for better deals!

Absolutely do NOT book that Dolphin on hotwire! I just pulled up AAA rates for your exact dates, and there is a $179 rate at the Dolphin! And it's refundable! (Note there are two AAA rates that are the same price. One is refundable; one is not. Triple check to make sure you get the right one.) Also, you may want to consider booking a resort view for $206. That will save you from any "bad" views. Or save the $30 everyday and use towards meals!

Wanted to thank the friendly folks here for the help. Your guidance worked like a charm - again!

And now we decided to add one day to the front of our April 15-18 stay. We're booked at CSR. Does anyone see a discounted room that we can tack to the front of the reservation, for the 14th-15th? I've seen Pop at $107/nt, but we would prefer not to have to leave the park to check in to a different resort.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Ok, my head is spinning trying to understand all of this! I've read through many pages of the forum and read a bunch of blogs and articles, but I'm still having trouble identifying resorts on Hotwire and Priceline. Can someone help a sister out?? We are hoping to book either 5/14-5/17, 5/20-5/23, or 6/18-6/21. Is there anything out there? Or can someone point me towards a guide that explains it to me like I'm 5 years old? Lol!

Ok, my head is spinning trying to understand all of this! I've read through many pages of the forum and read a bunch of blogs and articles, but I'm still having trouble identifying resorts on Hotwire and Priceline. Can someone help a sister out?? We are hoping to book either 5/14-5/17, 5/20-5/23, or 6/18-6/21. Is there anything out there? Or can someone point me towards a guide that explains it to me like I'm 5 years old? Lol!

Hello! Posts 7,109-7,111 have links to the guides that help you determine which resort is indicated. I just haven't figured out how to use them! Thankfully there are really nice folks who don't mind helping people out on this thread. Good luck!

Wanted to thank the friendly folks here for the help. Your guidance worked like a charm - again!

And now we decided to add one day to the front of our April 15-18 stay. We're booked at CSR. Does anyone see a discounted room that we can tack to the front of the reservation, for the 14th-15th? I've seen Pop at $107/nt, but we would prefer not to have to leave the park to check in to a different resort.

Thanks again for all of the help!
Check out post 6950, apparently you can add a day on the front or back end of your stay at the same rate as your initial reservation through the app or by calling!

I did Hotwire searches for your dates on my PC for Location: Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA; then chose Area: Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek, and Amenity: Airport Shuttle

May 14-17: I see no Hotwire Hot Rate deals with those criteria.

May 20-23: There is one Hot Rate deal with those criteria. It is 3.5*, 4.3 rated for $229 (19% off) and is very likely Coronado Springs. Coronado Springs is at $284 as a transparent listing on the same search, so that's a match, more or less. And when I click on the deal and look at the next screen and its map, it shows the hotel is only 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach, 0.7 miles from Hollywood Studios, etc. Using a little triangulation, those mileage numbers seem to confirm it's Coronado Springs. (You can zoom in on that map until you see Coronado Springs.)

June 18-21: There is one Hot Rate deal with those criteria. It is 3*, 4.2 rated for $139, marked down from $201, 31% off. AS Movies is 3*, 4.2 rated. The map on the next screen shows the Hot Rate hotel is only 0.9 miles from ESPN, etc. which is consistent with AS Movies. Hotwire has no transparent listing for AS Movies when I do my search, so I can't compare prices that way. However, when I search on disneyworld.com for those dates. AS Movies is available for $156 for a standard room and $171 for a preferred room. So, even if it is AS Movies, (I think it likely is) the Hot Rate deal is no bargain.

P.S. Choosing Airport Shuttle as an amenity on a Hotwire search for the Bonnet Creek area tends to eliminate non-Disney hotels while leaving the Disney-owned hotels. However, there may be exceptions. If others know them, I hope they'll chime in. This "trick" doesn't work for Priceline Express.

Last edited:
Grand Floridian has been popping up, although not at an attractive rate. Yacht Club has been the most common deluxe (in my non-scientific opinion) to appear on Hotwire/Priceline at a really good rate.

Thanks. I will check it out and hopefully Yacht Club shows up! Looking for November already:)

I did Hotwire searches for your dates on my PC for Location: Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA; then chose Area: Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek, and Amenity: Airport Shuttle

May 14-17: I see no Hotwire Hot Rate deals with those criteria.

May 20-23: There is one Hot Rate deal with those criteria. It is 3.5*, 4.3 rated for $229 (19% off) and is very likely Coronado Springs. Coronado Springs is at $284 as a transparent listing on the same search, so that's a match, more or less. And when I click on the deal and look at the next screen and its map, it shows the hotel is only 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach, 0.7 miles from Hollywood Studios, etc. Using a little triangulation, those mileage numbers seem to confirm it's Coronado Springs. (You can zoom in on that map until you see Coronado Springs.)

June 18-21: There is one Hot Rate deal with those criteria. It is 3*, 4.2 rated for $139, marked down from $201, 31% off. AS Movies is 3*, 4.2 rated. The map on the next screen shows the Hot Rate hotel is only 0.9 miles from ESPN, etc. which is consistent with AS Movies. Hotwire has no transparent listing for AS Movies when I do my search, so I can't compare prices that way. However, when I search on disneyworld.com for those dates. AS Movies is available for $156 for a standard room and $171 for a preferred room. So, even if it is AS Movies, (I think it likely is) the Hot Rate deal is no bargain.

P.S. Choosing Airport Shuttle as an amenity on a Hotwire search for the Bonnet Creek area tends to eliminate non-Disney hotels while leaving the Disney-owned hotels. However, there may be exceptions. If others know them, I hope they'll chime in. This "trick" doesn't work for Priceline Express.
Thank you! This is very helpful! I really appreciate it.

Thank you all for the quick replies! What an awesome group! Sometimes it's intimidating to ask questions on some of these groups because you never know what kind of replies you will get... Definitely not the case here!

With that, I have one more *newbie* question. How often are new hotel deals added? Is it a daily thing? Once a week? Many times a day?

Thank you all for the quick replies! What an awesome group! Sometimes it's intimidating to ask questions on some of these groups because you never know what kind of replies you will get... Definitely not the case here!

With that, I have one more *newbie* question. How often are new hotel deals added? Is it a daily thing? Once a week? Many times a day?
JJTNY could probably give you the definitive answer on this one, but I don't think there's been much rhyme or reason to the drops lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter