Priceline Express Deals

I was able to book the Priceline Yacht Club deal a few weeks ago. I initially got the sold out message but kept trying on and off for a couple of days. I used Safari, Firefox and Chrome. It went through on Chrome.
Awesome. I’m seeing other Disney resorts starting to show up as well so I’ll keep trying. The deal for the Waldorf-Astoria for $227 a night is tempting as well...

ENTER EXCLUSIVE EMAIL PROMO CODE AT
CHECKOUT TO TAKE AN EXTRA 12% OFF
EXPRESS DEAL® HOTELS, FLIGHTS & RENTAL CARS:​
3S46U46NF9C
Book by 9/7/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

For a novice user of Priceline/Hotwire, this is a really useful thread and the resort matcher spreadsheet is amazing (it opened in my google sheets, for which I’m also a novice, so I hope I haven’t made any inadvertent modifications...). I’m now on the verge of booking the 4.5 star hotel at Bonnet Creek on the basis that we’d be happy with either the Swan or AKL. So thank you!

For a novice user of Priceline/Hotwire, this is a really useful thread and the resort matcher spreadsheet is amazing (it opened in my google sheets, for which I’m also a novice, so I hope I haven’t made any inadvertent modifications...). I’m now on the verge of booking the 4.5 star hotel at Bonnet Creek on the basis that we’d be happy with either the Swan or AKL. So thank you!
Swan would have added fees and AKL would not.

Has anyone seen any deals? I'm just coming into my 30 day mark.. I have been looking in September to see what shows up and they all seem to be gone... hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get something. I added 6 days to our trip and I dont have hotel it makes me crazy.

Has anyone seen any deals? I'm just coming into my 30 day mark.. I have been looking in September to see what shows up and they all seem to be gone... hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get something. I added 6 days to our trip and I dont have hotel it makes me crazy.
Pop Century is on Hotwire for September dates.

Any October deals? I have tried hotwire and priceline I still have not found any undercover deals
In October, still only Dolphin for about $125 or $130 on the weekends. Then the Dolphin deals expand to the whole month in November.
I was hoping the September Pop Hot Rates would roll into October, but so far hasn't happened.

In October, still only Dolphin for about $125 or $130 on the weekends. Then the Dolphin deals expand to the whole month in November.
I was hoping the September Pop Hot Rates would roll into October, but so far hasn't happened.

Do the Swolphin deals include resort fees and taxes, or do you have to make those calculations for yourself separately on top of the quoted rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter