Priceline Express Deals

Well I just booked flights for Labor Day Weekend! $29 down $89 back from BOS. I couldn’t help myself. :thumbsup2
AH! My kids are going back to school the week before Labor day, but those fares from Boston might convince me to have them skip the Friday of the first week :/

Wouldn’t it be Dolphin since it’s 4 stars? I thought Swan was 4.5 stars.
I only just noticed myself this week that Swan was 4* and not 4.5* on Hotwire! Weird.
I also noticed yesterday that Hotwire has Port Orleans Riverside in Bonnet Creek, while PL has it in Disney Springs. (First time it appeared on Hotwire since I started keeping track there.)

So yeah, obviously people might want to rethink making any new non refundable reservations for a while.

I've been trying to contact Hotwire all day and each time I call I get a recording saying they are "having technical difficulties". I think given the CDC recommendation to limit non-essential travel that we should comply. Our trip is in 10 days. We are sad, but plan to reschedule as soon as it is safe. Expedia is Hotwire's parent company and they are allowing cancellations and refunds of "non-refundable/final" bookings. I would hope HW follows suit as this really is outside of our control. I really don't want to cancel---merely reschedule to a later date in the hope that this is resolved soon and hoping they'll accommodate my request. #fingerscrossed

I've been trying to contact Hotwire all day and each time I call I get a recording saying they are "having technical difficulties". I think given the CDC recommendation to limit non-essential travel that we should comply. Our trip is in 10 days. We are sad, but plan to reschedule as soon as it is safe. Expedia is Hotwire's parent company and they are allowing cancellations and refunds of "non-refundable/final" bookings. I would hope HW follows suit as this really is outside of our control. I really don't want to cancel---merely reschedule to a later date in the hope that this is resolved soon and hoping they'll accommodate my request. #fingerscrossed
Now that Disney World is closed ... I think that this may fall into canceling because services aren’t available type thing. I’m not sure of the specifics, but Ive been seeing this mentioned a lot with the cancellation of March madness.

Now that Disney World is closed ... I think that this may fall into canceling because services aren’t available type thing. I’m not sure of the specifics, but Ive been seeing this mentioned a lot with the cancellation of March madness.

Yes, but WDW is keeping resorts open until further notice. But.........I don't want to come if I can't go to the park. Time will tell I guess.

this is a mess. my first hotwire hot rate booking I finally got a Disney property. Usually we do the 2 star celebration for 40 dollars! So I am not new to the hot rate at all, but didn't think we would need insurance. We live 3 hours away and I don't want to come since parks are closed. I would rather stay home!

this is a mess. my first hotwire hot rate booking I finally got a Disney property. Usually we do the 2 star celebration for 40 dollars! So I am not new to the hot rate at all, but didn't think we would need insurance. We live 3 hours away and I don't want to come since parks are closed. I would rather stay home!
I know the phone lines are busy right now, but try to call WDW wholesale and see if they can contact HW to tell them it is ok to cancel. I did this last summer - had a hot deal and Disney let Hotwire know it was ok to cancel the reservation, so Hotwire did just that. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter