Priceline Express Deals

That's what I thought. I have a room only reservation with Disney right now. I know there are some steps I have to follow to link this to my account without losing the fast passes and dining reservation I have. I remember seeing a post but can't find it now. Can someone help me with that before I pull the trigger.
Because you are inside of 30 days, it should not matter if you cancel/change room reservations.
You wouldn't lose ADRs no matter what - that's not tied to the room.

BUT, the usual suggested technique (mostly used when longer than 60 days out) is to link the NEW room reservation first and make sure it is showing up in MDE. Then cancel the old refundable reservation.

(Personally, I would use that technique no matter what, Disney systems can act weirdly and I'd feel like there'd be one less variable to deal with.)

Thanks so much! I have been debating pulling the trigger on that one for a couple days bc it’s a good price, but the double beds were kind of an issue for us the last time we were there. It’s myself, DH, and our 2 kids. One of the kids is a kicker lol. I’m still debating though.
I am also the most indecisive person in the world! Currently have ASMo booked on an AP rate of $150 a night. Would you switch?
My 7yo is a kicker as well! Lol I feel ya with the beds... but for the right price we will still choose the double bed resorts! The Disney addition is real!!! Haha

Anyone have a working HW code? I’ve tried like 30 that I’ve found online and none are valid.

My 7yo is a kicker as well! Lol I feel ya with the beds... but for the right price we will still choose the double bed resorts! The Disney addition is real!!! Haha
Same! I think I’m so hyped up by the great last minute deals that I’m hoping something with a queen or king pops up. To add to my Disney addiction, I’m getting addicted to PL and HW now!

To be clear, I assume that it’s going to be non-refundable ... part of the high risk/high reward part of using HW & PL. But, I traveled during hurricane Matthew and while I didn’t cancel our room, I remember that there were banners all over the site about policy changes. I didn’t read them 😂😂😂

Coronavirus is something we (the global we) haven’t dealt with, and I’m very interested to see how this all unfolds.

I’m also hopeful that all is well, I can change my flight to add a night and score a great last minute room deal ;)
Answering myself. 🙃

Hotwire has now added a header similar to the one I saw during Hurricane Matthew. The guidance specifically mentions hot rates (among all their other rates) and doesn’t say if you booked one of those, you’re out of luck. We’re in uncharted territory here, I think. Will be watching closely.

Last edited:

Ok got the AoA deal, now how do I add the room to Disney app?
You have to call HW/PL and get them to contact Disney for their reservation number. It only takes them a few minutes but the last time I called I had to basically convince the person to do it - she kept telling me no/saying she couldn't until I said I needed it to link to my account to check in.

Thanks so much! I have been debating pulling the trigger on that one for a couple days bc it’s a good price, but the double beds were kind of an issue for us the last time we were there. It’s myself, DH, and our 2 kids. One of the kids is a kicker lol. I’m still debating though.
I am also the most indecisive person in the world! Currently have ASMo booked on an AP rate of $150 a night. Would you switch?

Just wanted to point out that Dolphin allows a rollaway bed. So technically, it could sleep 5, but for the cost of a rollaway bed, you can get another sleep surface for a kicker. I'd much rather be at the Dolphin.

You have to call HW/PL and get them to contact Disney for their reservation number. It only takes them a few minutes but the last time I called I had to basically convince the person to do it - she kept telling me no/saying she couldn't until I said I needed it to link to my account to check in.

Ok got the AoA deal, now how do I add the room to Disney app?

When you book through hotwire, they email you a hotwire confirmation number and a second hotel confirmation number. You use that second confirm # to link the reservation to MDE. It might take up to 24 hours before you can link it.

I'm not sure whether priceline does the same.

Last edited:
Hello

could some help with is one

Attachments

• 628EBAD6-0829-4E9F-8892-D5CAE7A2CBE9.png
    628EBAD6-0829-4E9F-8892-D5CAE7A2CBE9.png
    160 KB · Views: 18
  • F77DAAD9-D663-4DF5-B3EA-378ACC14826C.png
    F77DAAD9-D663-4DF5-B3EA-378ACC14826C.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 19
Thoughts on this Hotwire deal?

April 30 - May 4th
4-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Original Price: $261, down to $165
Amenities
Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services
  • This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD34.00 per room per night, regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee directly from you, so it doesnt show in your Hotwire total.

Sorry forgot to add
09/24/2030 to 10/94/2020
2 adults two kids
Original 638
Bonnet creek area
4 star
Airport shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness centre

room choice
Hotel choose
Or
Deluxe studio

Is this AKL Kidani?

Sorry forgot to add
09/24/2030 to 10/94/2020
2 adults two kids
Original 638
Bonnet creek area
4 star
Airport shuttle
Restaurant
Fitness centre

room choice
Hotel choose
Or
Deluxe studio

Is this AKL Kidani?
The overall rating is important to help identify, so cant really tell from your screen shots. I tried looking at your dates and there’s no $377 deal in my results. Do you know the overall rating?

Thoughts on this Hotwire deal?

April 30 - May 4th
4-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Original Price: $261, down to $165
Amenities
Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services
  • This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD34.00 per room per night, regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee directly from you, so it doesnt show in your Hotwire total.
The overall rating is needed to help ID Hotwire resorts well. But, the $34 resort fee makes me think Swan or Dolphin. If the overall rating is 4.1/5 then is Dolphin, if 4.3/5 then Swan.

The overall rating is needed to help ID Hotwire resorts well. But, the $34 resort fee makes me think Swan or Dolphin. If the overall rating is 4.1/5 then is Dolphin, if 4.3/5 then Swan.
Wouldn’t it be Dolphin since it’s 4 stars? I thought Swan was 4.5 stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter