Priceline Express Deals

FYI I've been looking for a 1 or 2 night trip either 2/28 - 3/1 or 2/29-3/1. There appears to be a Disney 4* non-smoking, pool, restaurant for $286 for 2/29-3/1, but it only shows up if I search for it in the app. It doesn't appear on a desktop search. The other weird thing is that if I search again or refresh, everyone once in a while the $286 price disappears, but a $508 one appears with the same amenities. They never appear together.

The only hotel that shows up with the same rating/amenities when I do a full search on this date is the Polynesian, so I'm wondering if that is this? I think I'd spend this much for the Polynesian, but wouldn't feel as great if it was say AKL or Yacht/Beach Club.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-104006.png
    Screenshot_20200217-104006.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 24
FYI I've been looking for a 1 or 2 night trip either 2/28 - 3/1 or 2/29-3/1. There appears to be a Disney 4* non-smoking, pool, restaurant for $286 for 2/29-3/1, but it only shows up if I search for it in the app. It doesn't appear on a desktop search. The other weird thing is that if I search again or refresh, everyone once in a while the $286 price disappears, but a $508 one appears with the same amenities. They never appear together.

Screen shot attached. The only hotel that shows up with the same rating/amenities when I do a full search on this date is the Polynesian, so I'm wondering if that is this? I think I'd spend this much for the Polynesian, but wouldn't feel as great if it was say AKL or Yacht/Beach Club.
The screenshot doesn’t give much to go on. What is the rating?
Are you sure it’s Disney? Any resort fee? Airport shuttle as amenity?

I don’t see any Disney 4- stars when I search only 2/29-3/1 on the app. When I search 2/28-3/1, I see AKL for $499 on the website, which I think is the same listing as $507 on the app

Even without seeing the full listing, I think the chances of it being the Poly are exceedingly slim. Haven’t seen Poly at all.

Last edited:

The only hotel that shows up with the same rating/amenities when I do a full search on this date is the Polynesian, so I'm wondering if that is this? I think I'd spend this much for the Polynesian, but wouldn't feel as great if it was say AKL or Yacht/Beach Club.
I’ve been looking every day for something 2/29-3/1 and we ended up booking POR through disney for $281 with an AP rate. I couldn’t find any good deals for a Disney resort on Hotwire

Does anyone know if there's a Disneyland Priceline Express Deals thread? I searched the DL board but did not find one. If not, have any of the Priceline Express Deal gurus here had any luck getting onsite hotels at DL using Express Deals?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if there's a Disneyland Priceline Express Deals thread? I searched the DL board but did not find one. If not, have any of the Priceline Express Deal gurus here had any luck getting onsite hotels at DL using Express Deals?

Thanks!

I'm curious about this too, but I suspect that the "onsite" hotels are few and far between on the wholesale sites just because there are only 4 of them. The relationship between Disneyland and the "offsite" hotels isn't the same as it is at WDW, in terms of restrictions and such. From my research, your MaxPass availability and extra hours are tied to your ticket media, not your hotel stay there. I have seen a few of the offsite hotels show up on Priceline but haven't quite cracked the code of finding them in the Express deal listings.

I have what may be one of the dumbest questions on this thread
How do you narrow down the search area to just Bonnet Creek?
It never seems to be an area on the search list and if I type it in, it doesn't come up, it keeps doing Lake Buena Vista
Both, either site, app, website, doesn't matter.
I'm trying to learn my way around and just feel lost

It never seems to be an area on the search list and if I type it in, it doesn't come up, it keeps doing Lake Buena Vista

Go to the map feature. Click on the outlined area you want. You'll recognize Bonnet Creek with Bay Lake in it. That will narrow it down to only what you want.

ETA this is for Hotwire

Last edited:
I only use the website and it usually says Walt disney-bonnet creek or something like that under the list of areas

I always use the web, and I just click on filters and there is a section for areas and I find Bonnet creek in there and click it! Hope that helps!

It’s fine to search for Lake Buena Vista (or Orlando) but then you’ll need to use the filter function to select Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek as the neighborhood you’re looking in. If that doesn’t resolve your snag feel free to follow up with more info - this thread is really helpful I think!

@AngiTN This is what I see
It’s fine to search for Lake Buena Vista (or Orlando) but then you’ll need to use the filter function to select Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek as the neighborhood you’re looking in. If that doesn’t resolve your snag feel free to follow up with more info - this thread is really helpful I think!
This was the key. I was looking for Bonnet Creek. Where is says Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek the Bonnet Creek part was hidden. Thanks

Ok need my Priceline Express fam to help me ID these deals. 3/6-3/9 in Bonnet Creek on the app I see 3 that look like Disney. One is AKL since I have booked there before. The other 2 are:
3.5 Star - Restaurant, Internet, Pool
8.0 Rating 300 Reviews
$238 save 34%
Caribbean Beach?

4.5 Star - Pool, Biz Center, Restaurant, No Smoking
9.0 Rating 70 Reviews
Bed choice: King or 2 Queens $507
2 Queens $547
I’m stumped here. Could be Yacht club?

In case you didn't know, POR and POFQ are in listed in the Disney Springs area, not Bonnet Creek.

I have a WWYD/is this even possible question?

Currently booked at ASMo through Disney direct at a rate of $172/night February 21-26. Priceline has ASMo listed for $145/night in an open listing for February 24-26.
First, can I cancel the end part of the reservation and replace it with the Priceline reservation without penalty?
Second, is it worth the hassle? Would you do it?

Thanks for any input helping the most indecisive person ever!

I have a WWYD/is this even possible question?

Currently booked at ASMo through Disney direct at a rate of $172/night February 21-26. Priceline has ASMo listed for $145/night in an open listing for February 24-26.
First, can I cancel the end part of the reservation and replace it with the Priceline reservation without penalty?
Second, is it worth the hassle? Would you do it?

Thanks for any input helping the most indecisive person ever!
Is that $145/night with taxes and fees? Sometimes if you go all the way through you’ll see it really isn’t a great deal.

Disney’s reservation system is kind of weird. You can’t always just take days off of a reservation. Usually you have to cancel and book a new reservation for those dates. You could always try calling disney and see if you’re able to take the other days off your reservation.

The first thing I would do is check if the $145/night includes taxes and fees. If that’s the real price, call disney and ask if it’s possible to remove those nights off your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter