Priceline Express Deals

There are a couple of 7-rated resorts: AS Music, AK Kidani, plus Dolphin fluctuates between 7 and 8, but is 7 right now.
The 4.5* resorts are Swan, Grand Flo, AK Jambo House.

Nothing out there in March right now last time I checked - but the next time deals do start dropping, you can give my PE Resort Matcher a try.
Just enter the Star and Guest ratings, location, and number of reviews listed on the deal and it should pick out the resort for you.

(There's only 1 pair of resorts right now that have all of those factors equal - BC and CR, but you can tell them apart because BC has Business Center and CR has Fitness Center in amenities.)
:o I was just using that tool last month, you can tell it’s been insane here because I plum forgot about it. My apologies and once again thank you!

Nothing out there in March right now last time I checked - but the next time deals do start dropping, you can give my PE Resort Matcher a try.
Just enter the Star and Guest ratings, location, and number of reviews listed on the deal and it should pick out the resort for you.

Totally random, but would you ever consider either putting the tab with the underlying data back in or linking to a locked version? I sometimes have trouble with using the functionality (just when I’m on my phone) so I sometimes scanned through that underlying tab instead.
If there’s a way to get the functionality to work right on an iPhone and I’m just missing it, please let me know! I love it on the desktop.

thanks @VAlegacy! I just used it and it worked. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We're going to stay Saturday night at the Hyatt MCO before our stay at GF. We don't land until 9pm so it just makes sense not to pay GF prices for that night. My husband thinks it's cool that we will be staying right at the airport. ;);)

Totally random, but would you ever consider either putting the tab with the underlying data back in or linking to a locked version? I sometimes have trouble with using the functionality (just when I’m on my phone) so I sometimes scanned through that underlying tab instead.
If there’s a way to get the functionality to work right on an iPhone and I’m just missing it, please let me know! I love it on the desktop.

I have a couple of reasons for leaving that detailed resort tab out... I'm not saying it's aliens, but ALIENS. ;)

But, if you are a Touring Plans subscriber, I keep my Hotel Deals Research thread on their forum up to date with screen captures of that same info.
(While I write Priceline etc blog posts for TP, that forum thread is just me as a regular user helping people out, like I try to do here - not an official TP resource.)

Do you guys think this is the grand Floridian?
Any Hotwire codes out there??

map says .7 miles to MK

thanks!

Attachments

• 4945FED4-F195-49BE-A2D6-AE2A360710F3.png
    4945FED4-F195-49BE-A2D6-AE2A360710F3.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 87
if POP is our #1 pick, what are some things to look for when trying to get it?
Really have not seen a lot of Pop deals on Priceline Express over the last year, although there was a batch of drops back in the summer.
If it does show up on Priceline Express, look for a 3* 8-guest rated resort in Bonnet Creek with 500 reviews listed on the deal.
The last time I saw a deal, it had the old amenity set: Free Internet Access, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool.

I love this thread. Thank you all for the hard work. I have AS movies booked for 2 nights in June 18th-20th, for 140 a night I believe with room only discount. I will keep checking here, practice figuring things out, and maybe find a better deal before we go. Some deluxe are just as good as renting points or better because of price per point raises.

Any guess on what resort?
3.5* Bonnet Creek $93 per night
Free breakfast free internet free parking
Amenities-business center fitness center pet friendly pool resturant smoke free rooms

Any guess on what resort?
3.5* Bonnet Creek $93 per night
Free breakfast free internet free parking
Amenities-business center fitness center pet friendly pool resturant smoke free rooms
The free breakfast is usually Springhill Suites at Flamingo Crossings or Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossings.

I have a couple of reasons for leaving that detailed resort tab out... I'm not saying it's aliens, but ALIENS. ;)

But, if you are a Touring Plans subscriber, I keep my Hotel Deals Research thread on their forum up to date with screen captures of that same info.
(While I write Priceline etc blog posts for TP, that forum thread is just me as a regular user helping people out, like I try to do here - not an official TP resource.)

Love TP, so this is great to know. I’ll bookmark that forum now! Thanks again.

When you go to hotwire hot deals and you go to book a hot deal it says "hurry, the last person got Art of Animation" is that what hotel you will get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter