• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Can anybody tell me what this might be???
It's a 4.5 star hotel with 8+ guest rating for $222 (save 42%). It is in the Bonnet Creek area and has an airport shuttle as well as a fitness room. I'm trying to book something for 4/3-4/5. Do you think this is a Disney property? Any help would be greatly appreciated since I have no idea what I am doing.

It's a 4.5 star hotel with 8+ guest rating for $222 (save 42%). It is in the Bonnet Creek area and has an airport shuttle as well as a fitness room. I'm trying to book something for 4/3-4/5. Do you think this is a Disney property? Any help would be greatly appreciated since I have no idea what I am doing.
I think this is probably the Swan because of the mandatory fee and # of reviews. But I'm fairly new to this myself, so I'll let someone else chime in. 😊

It’s definitely Swan as I’m getting the hint that I’ve stayed there before.

I see what I believe to be Caribbean beach and Yacht Club for my dates 1/22-1/28, but I am holding out in hopes for AoA or a cabin. Has anyone seen those as options before?

I see what I believe to be Caribbean beach and Yacht Club for my dates 1/22-1/28, but I am holding out in hopes for AoA or a cabin. Has anyone seen those as options before?
Seen lots of AoA but never cabins. I'm not sure I would wait for aoa being this close.

Last edited:

I’ve been looking for 1/22-1/23 and 1/26-1/27 and have seen either AoA or Cabins for those dates but not as express deals yet! Planning to look again today to see what’s available!

Edit: I'm going to guess Movies Preferred. Can anyone confirm? I have an opaque reservations at Movies, but I keep watching for an upgrade to a Skyliner resort.

Looking at PLE and I see this for 2/10 to 2/13. Anyone know what this is? All Stars? Pop? AOA? Hotel Canary isn't working for me.
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.21.30 AM.png

Last edited:

I am seeing a 4 star on hotwire for Jan 15-18

Any idea what this is? It says, the last person got the Wyndham, I am not interested in that one as I already have trip planned there later. I am thinking its not the wyndham, I think wyndham has an almost $40 fee. I am thinking its the swan, I booked the swan through priceline express for a later trip, but its not showing on PL for those dates.

4-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
4.2/5
Very good!
(2,000+ reviews)
32% off
4-star hotel
$288*
$197
per night
Choose room type

This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD34.00 per room per night

I am seeing a 4 star on hotwire for Jan 15-18

Any idea what this is? It says, the last person got the Wyndham, I am not interested in that one as I already have trip planned there later. I am thinking its not the wyndham, I think wyndham has an almost $40 fee. I am thinking its the swan, I booked the swan through priceline express for a later trip, but its not showing on PL for those dates.

4-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
4.2/5
Very good!
(2,000+ reviews)
32% off
4-star hotel
$288*
$197
per night
Choose room type

This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD34.00 per room per night

It looks like the Dolphin, which is a 4 star and has about a $34 resort fee. The Swan is rated at 4.5 stars.

Last edited:
Seems like priceline coupons are easy to find, but hotwire coupons are much more elusive. Any good source for hotwire coupons out there?

Seems like priceline coupons are easy to find, but hotwire coupons are much more elusive. Any good source for hotwire coupons out there?
I don't know of a consistent source but I used one in the summer for about 30 off for new users on bookings over 300 (or something like that). I think it was for hotwire hot deals only. I used google to find it. I don't remember the site I found it on but I think I posted it here. I seem to remember that someone else found a similar deal if not the same and posted it here too. But yes, it does seem much harder to find codes for Hotwire.

For those who snagged one of those Express deals are you then able to book tickets and dining via the wdw website and link them all together?

Edit: I'm going to guess Movies Preferred. Can anyone confirm? I have an opaque reservations at Movies, but I keep watching for an upgrade to a Skyliner resort.

Looking at PLE and I see this for 2/10 to 2/13. Anyone know what this is? All Stars? Pop? AOA? Hotel Canary isn't working for me.
View attachment 461739
I'm getting the "You've stayed here before" hint, so definitely All Star Movies. We got preferred on that trip.

Mystery Coupon for PLE Hotels: 50%, 15%, or 10% off
Enter code at checkout to reveal savings​
97Q6WL8JA8E
Book by 01/01/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

For those who snagged one of those Express deals are you then able to book tickets and dining via the wdw website and link them all together?
You can buy tickets and reserve dining then have them all in your MDE together but you cannot buy the dining plan when reserving a room through a third party site.

Absolutely! There will be a hotel confirmation number listed on your Priceline reservation pagr down towards the bottom where the hotel address is listed. I plugged mine in right after booking today and it linked right away no problem. It was a tad confusing because you do not enter the Priceline reservation number, you have to scroll down and find the Disney one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter