Priceline Express Deals

Well this is a first for me. 24 hours later and the Express deal still won't link. My others have linked within an hour or two.

FYI
PLE
Dec 14th-Dec 21st (Sat-Sat) is showing up 2 Disney rooms
4* AKL $258/night
3* All-star movies $78/night
Both have at least 2 rooms available

Get it while its hot!
Dang it, will be in Mexico.
Stupid Mexico.

Only half joking cuz I love Disney. ;)

Opinions please. I'm looking to go to WDW from Dec 4-9 and their own site shows almost no rooms available....well except the $2000/night type of stuff and even those are very few. I'm having a hard time believing that over 30,000 rooms are filled. I realize that RoR opens on the 5th and it's Pop Warner week. Do any of you think anything will show up on HW or PL?

I just want a value resort because it's such a short trip and the goal is to see as much Christmas stuff as possible. I can stay offsite but would prefer to be in the bubble to really soak in the atmosphere but also with it being a short trip I don't want to waste time traveling back and forth.

So these discount codes are for Hotwire only right? I am trying to book Dolphin and looking for the best way to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter