Priceline Express Deals

Hello! I found a couple that I believe are Disney hotels. Im looking at Sept 6-7. One im not sure about since there is a bed choice. All amenities are wifi, pool and restaurant

1. $61 (54% savings) - no bed choice
2. $95 for 2 queens (58% savings) $100 for 1 king (54% savings)... there are other bed options as well

Can anyone tell me if these are disney properties??

Thanks for the help!

When I booked AKL, it was for Jan. 31st-Feb 2nd at $152 a night and it gave me the option for bed choice! How many reviews does it have? If it's showing as 200 verified reviews, then my money would be on AKL because that's exactly what showed up for me with very similar dates.

Edit to add: I just checked on priceline and I'm 95% sure it is AKL. I just booked 2 days ago and it was identical to what I booked.
Wow, that bed choice thing is really throwing things off! Good to know that you saw bed choice and got AKL...

Would Wilderness Lodge's amenities ever include bedding? Because I'm seeing a 4 star Bonnet Creek resort on 2/12-12/14 for $177/night and it has all the regular Disney amenities plus bedding. Hotel Canary matches it best to Wilderness Lodge.

Hello! I found a couple that I believe are Disney hotels. Im looking at Sept 6-7. One im not sure about since there is a bed choice. All amenities are wifi, pool and restaurant

2. $95 for 2 queens (58% savings) $100 for 1 king (54% savings)... there are other bed options as well

The first one looks like one of the All Stars resorts, possible ALL Star Movies or Music.

The second one looks like Caribbean Beach.

Thanks for the help!
The $61 is likely an All-Star. I couldn't tell you which one because all three match.

$95 might be Caribbean Beach. I can't confirm this from my own experience, but someone said in an earlier post that CBR did list bed choice for them.

When I booked AKL, it was for Jan. 31st-Feb 2nd at $152 a night and it gave me the option for bed choice! How many reviews does it have? If it's showing as 200 verified reviews, then my money would be on AKL because that's exactly what showed up for me with very similar dates.

Edit to add: I just checked on priceline and I'm 95% sure it is AKL. I just booked 2 days ago and it was identical to what I booked. the reason for the bed choice is because some of the rooms in AKL have 1 queen bed with bunk beds.
Thanks for the reply! I’m not seeing any verified reviews at the moment. Maybe that’s because I’m using my phone. I’ll check again later when I’m back at my computer. Thanks again!

The bed choice is interesting because I booked AKL last night and it did not state bed choice.

Yes, it's scary because it looks like a Disney Hotel listing, except for the bedding addition. But then you go to the final page and the options are $160 or $213 with the exact same description. And just above the options it says "Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek". Concerning that the $160 option could be the Wyndham and the $213 option is AKL.

Thanks for the help!
Hi! I just booked CBR twice in the last 2 days (I added 2 more days) and yes, it had bed choices. If it includes 2 doubles as the most expensive choice, than It's probably CBR (The Pirate Rooms). The bed choices threw me off, and I almost didn't book! But I'm glad i did. Now we will be there for far less than a value resort :)

Last edited:
The bed choice is interesting because I booked AKL last night and it did not state bed choice.

Yes, it's scary because it looks like a Disney Hotel listing, except for the bedding addition. But then you go to the final page and the options are $160 or $213 with the exact same description. And just above the options it says "Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek". Concerning that the $160 option could be the Wyndham and the $213 option is AKL.

I just checked the same thing I booked on Saturday and it's still showing in express deals for $152 a night which is what I booked and got AKL.

The key is to use a desktop computer because you get more information that you can compare between the listings. When booking it told me that the last person who booked got the Wyndham Grand Orlando resort as well... but then I went to look at the original page and it showed me that the Wyndham resort has over 400+ verified reviews, and the express deal only lists 200+ verified reviews, so I knew it wasn't that resort. That's how I was able to be more confident while booking because AKL had 200+ verified reviews which matched the express deal, along with the original price of the hotel room.

WDW resorts DO sometimes show up with bed choices. And we should all keep in mind that they can change up the amenities set & descriptions at any time. You can't get *too* comfortable with the listed amenities!!! Also, there are several WDW resorts listed under the Disney Springs area.

ETA: And you can throw Hotwire into the mix too! I was checking 4/28-5/4 and Art of Animation came up with these amenities:
Free internet, airport shuttle, business center, pet friendly, pool(s), restaurant(s), smoke-free. Listed price was $403 & hot rate deal was $189. Under bedding choices it literally says, " Cars Family Suite."

Last edited:
When I was looking at what I'm pretty sure was AKL, I noticed that Jambo House does not have any verified reviews, where the "Regular" AKL did. I almost booked but Hotel Canary chose Jambo House, and all the ratings and lack of Verified reviews matched up with Jambo as well. I really need 2 beds, and Jambo has one bed and a pull out couch so I didn't go for it. I wonder if the bed choices show up for the AKL but not jambo? Just a thought.

When I was looking at what I'm pretty sure was AKL, I noticed that Jambo House does not have any verified reviews, where the "Regular" AKL did. I almost booked but Hotel Canary chose Jambo House, and all the ratings and lack of Verified reviews matched up with Jambo as well. I really need 2 beds, and Jambo has one bed and a pull out couch so I didn't go for it. I wonder if the bed choices show up for the AKL but not jambo? Just a thought.

Could be?!?! Ya just never know.

This is odd. 1/19-1/20 1 night stay. 3.5 stars, $239. This looks like the Bay Lake Tower at Disney Contemporary. Even though the amount of reviews and guest rating are different, it says someone just booked for $771, and that is the only 3.5 star available.

Has anybody had experience adding a third adult to the reservation? I saw some posts from earlier but this was all pre-trip.

I called Disney wholesale and they told me to call Priceline. I called Priceline and they said it's against their terms of service to add a third adult (which it isn't). I then called Disney wholesale again and they added the adult to the reservation and said the charge would go to Priceline. Will Priceline now just charge me the difference?

I am looking at a hotel on 9/30/19 - 10/2/19 and see a 4* in Bonnet Creek with the following amenities: swimming pool, restaurant and wifi. There are no resort fees. I believe this is a Disney resort, but it's giving me a bed choice and that's throwing me off.

$176/night 2 Queen Or Queen Bed
$178/night 2 Queen Or King Bed
$191/night 1 Queen Bed - Wifi, Fridge

Any help is appreciated.

So, in the spirit of "be the data point you want to see" I couldn't resist and went ahead and pulled the trigger. I got bittersweet results: sweet that it's a Disney resort and bitter that it's AKL (not really bitter, but was hoping for something different). We have stayed at AKL many times in the past and love it. However, since we have booked it before on Express Deals it was already un-blinded and showing $194. So, I assumed that it was not the blinded hotel in my above quote for $174. Lesson learned.

I'm still happy with the win being on-site and we love AKL - but was hoping for something new.

Also, if you're reading this today (12/10/18) ebates has 3X cashback for Priceline. Sometimes ebates will give you pushback if you use a coupon, but it's worth a shot!

This is odd. 1/19-1/20 1 night stay. 3.5 stars, $239. This looks like the Bay Lake Tower at Disney Contemporary. Even though the amount of reviews and guest rating are different, it says someone just booked for $771, and that is the only 3.5 star available.

I don't believe this is bay lake tower. In my experience and what I have read online, the reviews and guest rating have always matched. The only discrepancy that seems to be on priceline's end, is that sometimes they don't add the resort fees that most non-Disney resorts in the area have.

I don't believe this is bay lake tower. In my experience and what I have read online, the reviews and guest rating have always matched. The only discrepancy that seems to be on priceline's end, is that sometimes they don't add the resort fees that most non-Disney resorts in the area has.

Thanks, it looks like the ratings for the Caribbean, 8 rating 200+ reviews and 3.5 stars. The $239 price just seems weird and it says it was just booked for $771.

Thanks, it looks like the ratings for the Caribbean, 8 rating 200+ reviews and 3.5 stars. The $239 price just seems weird and it says it was just booked for $771.

It could also be Coronado Springs, as it has the same rating and amount of guest reviews. But I agree that the "just booked for $771" prices seems oddly high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter