Priceline Express Deals

Can someone explain if you book a room for guaranteed double occupancy, how you add two kids on after the fact with Disney? Thanks so much.

I am looking at a hotel on 9/30/19 - 10/2/19 and see a 4* in Bonnet Creek with the following amenities: swimming pool, restaurant and wifi. There are no resort fees. I believe this is a Disney resort, but it's giving me a bed choice and that's throwing me off.

$176/night 2 Queen Or Queen Bed
$178/night 2 Queen Or King Bed
$191/night 1 Queen Bed - Wifi, Fridge

Any help is appreciated.

I’ve been eyeing an Express deal with the same exact amenities and bed choices for my dates. At first, I also suspected it might be Contemporary because the Priceline listed the regular price as $366. Which is the same exact price for Contemporary on Priceline’s “visible” deals. It’s like you say though, the bed choice was throwing me off. Specifically the “2 Queens or Queen Bed.” I couldn’t find any rooms at The Contemporary with only one queen bed. From what I can tell, if there’s only one bed in the room it would be a king.

I looked at the Disney site again and I believe AK Lodge offers this same set of bed choices that we’re seeing on Priceline. If there is only one queen bed there would also be either a day bed or bunk beds. I’m relatively new to Priceline so I’m just throwing all of this out there. Good luck if you decide to book it! Let us know how you make out!

I would be wary. I am pretty sure I found Contemporary for some dates I was looking up last night, and there was no bed choice option.

I made the mistake of assuming something with bed choice was a Disney property last summer because no resort fee was listed and all the amenities matched up, and it ended up being the Swan.
Did you then have to pay the resort fee when you arrived??

Thank you! :)[/QUOTE]
Anyone with hotel canary able to check on something for me (at work and don’t want to miss out!)
Feb 8 - Feb 11: $154 a night (save 70%)
Has the three amenities that indicates Disney but also says bed choice so... not quite sure!

Thank you! :)

I don't see this deal at all for those dates.

I am looking at a hotel on 9/30/19 - 10/2/19 and see a 4* in Bonnet Creek with the following amenities: swimming pool, restaurant and wifi. There are no resort fees. I believe this is a Disney resort, but it's giving me a bed choice and that's throwing me off.

$176/night 2 Queen Or Queen Bed
$178/night 2 Queen Or King Bed
$191/night 1 Queen Bed - Wifi, Fridge

Any help is appreciated.

I don't see this deal popping up

I don't see this deal at all for those dates.
Not the person you quoted, but I had to sign out of Priceline to see it.

I’m just speculating here, but maybe it’s because I have an upcoming stay at AK Lodge booked through Priceline and that hotel shows up for me at $168/night on the “visible” deals because I “have booked there before”. At the same time, the $154 express deal won’t show up for me unless I sign out.

Lot's of good options right now. I'm looking at a one night stay on 2/2-2/3, my son's fifth birthday. Trying to decide if I should book the Coronado for $86, Art of Animation Suite for $167, or splurge on the Grand Floridian for $257. I also have a 10% coupon. My brain and wallet says Coronado, but my heart says Grand Floridian.

You have to click "book" and go through to the booking screen that shows the total. Then click on the extension on the toolbar. You also have to be on a desktop. I figured this out this morning!

Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it :flower3:

I’m new so sorry! I picked the express deal, clicked book and then the hotel canary icon.
It’s showing Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo on the icon. Does that mean it’s definitely the hotel, or probably the hotel?
Is it ever not the hotel listed?

@dngrmys did the search myself, and your find still has me stumped. The "last booked" rate is very close to that of a Contemporary standard outside building room's rack rate, but it is $2 off. In my experience the dollar amount has been pretty much spot on when comparing and accurately guessing, not a few bucks off. I can't find any Disney resort that matches up with it. That combined with the bed choice option would make me too nervous to take the chance.

I'm looking at Mar 29-31. After clicking on the 1 4-star resort, then I get another option for a $242 resort and the three amenities. Says it is 46% off. When I use Hotel Canary, it gives me about 9 choices, all Disney deluxe except also the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which is actually less $ per night than the $242 so pretty sure that isn't it). Anyone have a better idea than Hotel Canary as to which resort this might be?

@dngrmys did the search myself, and your find still has me stumped. The "last booked" rate is very close to that of a Contemporary standard outside building room's rack rate, but it is $2 off. In my experience the dollar amount has been pretty much spot on when comparing and accurately guessing, not a few bucks off. I can't find any Disney resort that matches up with it. That combined with the bed choice option would make me too nervous to take the chance.

Thanks for checking. I have been Priceline-ing for about 15 years and have only gotten burned a few times (and those times have hurt!). However, if I got burned on this one, my wife may not be able to forgive me.

Still, curiosity might get the best of me...

I'm looking at Mar 29-31. After clicking on the 1 4-star resort, then I get another option for a $242 resort and the three amenities. Says it is 46% off. When I use Hotel Canary, it gives me about 9 choices, all Disney deluxe except also the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which is actually less $ per night than the $242 so pretty sure that isn't it). Anyone have a better idea than Hotel Canary as to which resort this might be?

That's tough. I see the the 2 queens for $237. The 4.5 star one is also 46% off though, and that appears to be Grand Floridian. I personally wouldn't touch this unless someone tested it out first.

Just looked at this. I can't give a confident guess on this one. :(

It's more than likely Disney -- my best guess would be Wilderness Lodge? -- but I can't find an exact match to anything available right now. I'd personally be wary to hit 'book' on this one.

That's tough. I see the the 2 queens for $237. The 4.5 star one is also 46% off though, and that appears to be Grand Floridian. I personally wouldn't touch this unless someone tested it out first.

I looked and found the $242, but also don't really know. I am also showing the Yacht Club (unblinded since I booked there before) for $243 - it's rated 9+. I also don't think it's ALK or WL since those are unblinded as well. For $1 more, you might want to go with YC for peace of mind.

Calling for some backup here before I take the plunge...

I’m looking at the following Express deal and wondering if anyone has any guesses.

Jan/31-Feb/3
Amenities:
WiFi
bed choice
restaurant
swimming pool
No resort fees
$154/night down from $366
(Contemporary shows on Priceline as $366 for the same dates)
When I click to book it says “someone just paid $375” and my bed choices are:
“2 Queen or Queen Bed” for $154”
and
“2 Queen or King Bed” for an additional +$55

I’m thinking there’s a chance it’s Contemporary, but the “2 Queen or Queen Bed” is throwing me off. I thought their rooms have either 2 Queens
-or- a King and a Day Bed. Any guesses?

When I booked AKL, it was for Jan. 31st-Feb 2nd at $152 a night and it gave me the option for bed choice! How many reviews does it have? If it's showing as 200 verified reviews, then my money would be on AKL because that's exactly what showed up for me with very similar dates.

Edit to add: I just checked on priceline and I'm 95% sure it is AKL. I just booked 2 days ago and it was identical to what I booked. the reason for the bed choice is because some of the rooms in AKL have 1 queen bed with bunk beds.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter