Priceline Express Deals

You are correct. The resort fee is something that they are required to tell ahead of time. I have caught priceline on that prior and they have always offered me to book something different or given me money back for the error.
So did you choose another resort or get the refund?

So did you choose another resort or get the refund?

I usually take the credit they offer. They gave $25 back off of a hotel that showed they had an airport shuttle and they did not. If it was a hotel I didn't want then I would probably get a refund and then rebook somewhere else.

Is the updated info just that there wasn’t a definitive answer? I’m not seeing anything...
Yes............since there had not been concrete, verified confirmation, I did not want anybody to possibly be mislead. That is why I withdrew my original comments.

BTW...........I have stayed at Wyndham Grand, Bonnet Creek and they absolutely have Cabanas available near the pool.

Yes............since there had not been concrete, verified confirmation, I did not want anybody to possibly be mislead. That is why I withdrew my original comments.

BTW...........I have stayed at Wyndham Grand, Bonnet Creek and they absolutely have Cabanas available near the pool.
Thanks! I’d be happy at Bonnet Creek but the price was a little high for my dates.

Thanks! I’d be happy at Bonnet Creek but the price was a little high for my dates.

I see Bonnet Creek and I also see the Waldorf and Wyndham on Priceline for prices that are way better then my Disney prices right now. Is there any advantages and disadvantages to staying at any of these? Do any of them get Magic Hours?

I see Bonnet Creek and I also see the Waldorf and Wyndham on Priceline for prices that are way better then my Disney prices right now. Is there any advantages and disadvantages to staying at any of these? Do any of them get Magic Hours?
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek does not get emh. If you have a car, access to the parks is easy.......but unless you have an AP, you need to budget the Disney Parks parking fee into your budget. The hotel, grounds, and water features are very nice. If you get an upper level room facing the pool, you can see DHS fireworks and some of Epcot fireworks.

Perhaps those posts could have 'Master List' added to them as a sort of title. That way it would be easy to pull them up using the search function.

Or edit the 1st post of the thread and put it there☺.

Post #689 on Page 35 has a list of descriptions that was posted by a helpful forum member. Is that the list you are referring to? I previously quoted that post and I just went back and added the words “master list” to my post. While it’s not the best long term solution, a search of this thread using those words should at least get you close.

Maybe @CarrieR can copy and paste these descriptions to the first post? :)

Last edited:
Priceline Express Deals don't list the Resort Fee for any of the Orlando hotels. You can find the fine print / additional information by clicking on the Taxes & Fees link on the price summary after you click the "Choose" Button. Here is the relevant details about the local fees that may be added above and beyond the Priceline total.

priceline-taxes-fees-jpg.341890

Dave

Priceline Express Deals don't list the Resort Fee for any of the Orlando hotels. You can find the fine print / additional information by clicking on the Taxes & Fees link on the price summary after you click the "Choose" Button. Here is the relevant details about the local fees that may be added above and beyond the Priceline total.

Dave

I am sure that is some verbiage that has been added in after many complaints.

Where can we find the Priceline descriptions on a cell phone? We go to pull up the map, but no info. I got DH so excited to try to find a deal for a 10/7-10/12 stay, would really appreciate some help!

Where can we find the Priceline descriptions on a cell phone? We go to pull up the map, but no info. I got DH so excited to try to find a deal for a 10/7-10/12 stay, would really appreciate some help!
I haven’t been able to find the descriptions on my cell when using a browser to visit Priceline website.

They do show up on the Priceline app though. (In my case iPhone. Not sure about Android)

Does anyone have any info on the Condo's that come up under Walt Disney World? I have the Canary Plug In but it doesn't give any info's on the condos:sad1:

I haven’t been able to find the descriptions on my cell when using a browser to visit Priceline website.

They do show up on the Priceline app though. (In my case iPhone. Not sure about Android)

Thank you!

We are not seeing any Disney express deals on PL. Just curious for everyone's thoughts on this, would this be because 10/7 -10/12 is too far in advance?

Dave
So the weird thing is, *sometimes* they'll list the resort fee under the price. So when you click on the "choose" button and it takes you to the page to book, it'll have the price, total with taxes, and then it'll say something like "added resort fee" or something to that effect. But again, sometimes that happens and sometimes it's not there - I've seen both when I know the hotel is the Swolphin. I just they mix it up to keep us from seeing the $31.50 fee and knowing for a fact which resort it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter