Priceline Express Deals

Looking for a little advice. I just called Priceline to have them add a room location request and to request that my two reservations be linked together. I already knew that WDW would say that it had to come from Priceline. Anyway, Priceline tells me that I have to call WDW directly. I decided to call WDW anyway. Of course WDW tells me it has to come from Priceline because they own the reservation. So now what’s the process...there has to be someone I can call???

When I called Disney, the rep was able to call over to the Disney Wholesale department and add my request that way

I'm not sure what the following 3.5 star hotel is with a 9+ rating:

Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here.

Wow! What's the description of it on Priceline?
I'm not sure, because using the ExpDeals app it takes me straight to PL's booking page. The Cabins are showing up for the full price listed for my dates...I've just never heard of them being on PL before! Editing to add that it says $192, normally $312 for (supposedly) FW Cabins.

D
Hey @CJK, what dates are you searching for that shows this 3.5 with 9+?
Sept. 5 - 7th. I tried some other dates around that time too, and got the same hotel at slightly different price points. I'm wondering if this could be the cabins at Fort Wilderness????

Interesting, ExpDeals is saying the 3.5 star hotel on Priceline for my dates is The Cabins at Fort Wilderness. Has anyone ever gotten those through PL before?

That's very interesting. I hope someone books it and reports backs. The description is "Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here." The hotel canary also says it's the Cabins. The hotel canary has it as "very likely" and the $312 that is crossed out on the express deal is what the hotel canary is showing for pricing.

That's very interesting. I hope someone books it and reports backs. The description is "Beautiful grounds and a family-friendly vibe make for a great vacation here." The hotel canary also says it's the Cabins.
Is $196 a good price for it?

Hi all! I've been following for some time and I'm so grateful for all of your information.
We were thinking about doing a quick weekend trip in October for our anniversary but want to do it on the cheap because we are staying away the poly for 9 nights over labor day. We got a get deal through a TA for our labor day trip. So, we sprung for an annual pass I talked with our TA and she said that they (i think she means her company's block) don't have any rooms left (we weren't willing to consider a deluxe). She told me there is a big conference the dates we are looking at which are October 19-21.
Given this info do you think we will find good deals on hw or pl? I'm so torn about flights, etc...
We really would rather to stay onsite to use DME. We had an awful experience with a rental car this spring and are not ready to rent again and my husband isn't willing to consider ride share options.
Do you think there is any chance there will be some decent deals?
Thanks again for all of your info. It's been a gigantic help!
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter