Priceline Express Deals

Also picking the room type they had the option twin bed or double bed. Just checking if anyone picked that option what room they were assigned?
Hmm, the Swan does not offer those bedding choices. The standard rooms (Traditional) have 2 Queens or 1 King and a Sleeper Sofa.

Dave

I was able to get the Swan for $137 per night using Priceline Express for Aug 10 to 12. Thank you for posting the “hotel descriptions” very helpful. I don’t see anywhere that states an addition resort fee on my confirmation email. I believe a previous poster stated that their is a fee at the Swan. If so how much? Also picking the room type they had the option twin bed or double bed. Just checking if anyone picked that option what room they were assigned?
The resort fee aka resort service package is $31.50 per day ($28 + taxes).

Hmm, the Swan does not offer those bedding choices. The standard rooms (Traditional) have 2 Queens or 1 King and a Sleeper Sofa.

Dave
I just checked and found the Swan on Priceline Express with the exact same bedding choices you mentioned. It must be a bug in their system. The rooms offered on Priceline Express Deals and on Hotwire as Hot Rates are all "Traditional" rooms, the lowest price rooms with no view or balcony.

However, that does not mean that you can't receive a better view or even a balcony. For our stay in May I had a Hotwire Hot Rate "Traditional" King room booked at $135 When we arrived at the Swan, the front desk agent upgraded us to a Deluxe King room with a balcony overlooking the Dolphin tower, the walkway to the Dolphin and the boat dock at no charge.

Priceline Express Deals don't list the Resort Fee for any of the Orlando hotels. You can find the fine print / additional information by clicking on the Taxes & Fees link on the price summary after you click the "Choose" Button. Here is the relevant details about the local fees that may be added above and beyond the Priceline total.

Priceline taxes&fees.jpg

Dave

Anyone have any recent luck getting anything other than S&D or AoA?

Trying to snag another deal like we got this last weekend with PORFQ at $105/night. All I can find over the next few weekends is AoA ($134 is a deal for a value?!) or S&D(which I don't mind, except sometimes those rooms have doubles which I can't do). TIA!

Anyone have any recent luck getting anything other than S&D or AoA?

Trying to snag another deal like we got this last weekend with PORFQ at $105/night. All I can find over the next few weekends is AoA ($134 is a deal for a value?!) or S&D(which I don't mind, except sometimes those rooms have doubles which I can't do). TIA!

It's easier to look with dates so if you have some in mind many people will help you on here.

I only saw AoA and one weekend I say 3.5 pet friendly but it didn't seem like much of a discount to me.

Same as what I saw, minus the 3.5 pet friendly.

I may have gotten my once in a while amazing deal last weekend....

I'll keep checking

I'm still checking every day, but if anyone else wants to help me find a steal on a Disney resort for 9/21-9/22 that'd be cool! :) Just need something to tie me over from when my flight lands (and I want DME) to the next morning when I check into my resort!

I'm still checking every day, but if anyone else wants to help me find a steal on a Disney resort for 9/21-9/22 that'd be cool! :) Just need something to tie me over from when my flight lands (and I want DME) to the next morning when I check into my resort!

I only see AoA for $140 and AKL for $363 for now. Hopefully some others come up.

POR came up on hotwire for $166 on 8/20 - 8/21. going to hold out since others have gotten it cheaper.

Are you allowed to book a Bounce-Back rate for a later stay when staying on a Hotwire or Priceline reservation?

Looking for a little advice. I just called Priceline to have them add a room location request and to request that my two reservations be linked together. I already knew that WDW would say that it had to come from Priceline. Anyway, Priceline tells me that I have to call WDW directly. I decided to call WDW anyway. Of course WDW tells me it has to come from Priceline because they own the reservation. So now what’s the process...there has to be someone I can call???

Looking for a little advice. I just called Priceline to have them add a room location request and to request that my two reservations be linked together. I already knew that WDW would say that it had to come from Priceline. Anyway, Priceline tells me that I have to call WDW directly. I decided to call WDW anyway. Of course WDW tells me it has to come from Priceline because they own the reservation. So now what’s the process...there has to be someone I can call???
Call priceline back. Tell them you need the WDW hotel reservation number, NOT the priceline confirmation number. Tell them you've done it before & they had to call Disney to get the number. Once you get that number, you link it to your MDE & treat it as a normal hotel reservation. That's what's worked for me. I haven't tried to do any sort of requests through PL or HW, I just link it to MDE and go from there.

Call priceline back. Tell them you need the WDW hotel reservation number, NOT the priceline confirmation number. Tell them you've done it before & they had to call Disney to get the number. Once you get that number, you link it to your MDE & treat it as a normal hotel reservation. That's what's worked for me. I haven't tried to do any sort of requests through PL or HW, I just link it to MDE and go from there.
I’ve already got the reservations on my MDE. I have those numbers on my emailed confirmation.

I need to be able to request a ground floor room.

I’ve already got the reservations on my MDE. I have those numbers on my emailed confirmation.

I need to be able to request a ground floor room.
Oh that's weird. Once I linked my room I was able to call Disney & make my room request. It's linked in MDE and Disney still won't put the request on your account? Maybe just call again & see if a different Cast Member says the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter