Priceline Express Deals

or won't it just disappeared.
Hotwire is sooooo squirrelly right now. I check every day looking for interesting deals and I can't get anything to show up for more than a couple of searches. Try again later and it might show up.

Also, an update: I still go with Yc on that deal, but I just noticed that the JW Marriott guest rating has dropped so it is a 4th resort with a 4* 4.5-guest rating in Bonnet Creek.
Because of the low number of reviews, it's ratings change often.
But, JW does still show as a "New to Hotwire" - plus you'll see a $35 mandatory (resort) fee tacked onto the deal on the booking page which helps tell it apart from others.
Also: it is almost always (probably always always) going to be a lot cheaper than you'd expect the Disney 4* resorts to be. Here's an example of the JW Marriott.

Thank you. I have the link to your priceline spreadsheet, would you please share your hotwire one?

I was able to book Coronado Springs last night on Hotwire for $165/night before tax. From July 30th for 4 nights. Their additional 10% off using the app worked as well.
I kept checking for the past week multiple times a day until it finally showed up. It was the only bonnet creek resort that was 3.5 stars and at a rediculous standard price (I think around $220 a night)

Last edited:
I was able to book Coronado Springs last night on Hotwire for $165/night before tax. From July 30th for 4 nights. Their additional 10% off using the app worked as well.
I kept checking for the past week multiple times a day until it finally showed up. It was the only bonnet creek resort that was 3.5 stars and at a rediculous standard price (I think around $220 a night)
Did you include airport shuttle as part of the search? Congrats on your win.

For anyone searching in July - there are some dates where Coronado deals exist but don't always show unless you use the Draw function in the app. So, if you don't get a deal on your dates, zoom the map in to Coronado, click draw and then make a circle around it.

I've been able to get them to show July 29 - August 3rd and July 17th - July 21st.

Hotwire still very sketchy though - I was only able to get them to show on my iPad HW app - but not on any of our Androids or on the browser. (One exception in the browser was a single CSR deal on July 10th.)

For anyone searching in July - there are some dates where Coronado deals exist but don't always show unless you use the Draw function in the app. So, if you don't get a deal on your dates, zoom the map in to Coronado, click draw and then make a circle around it.

I've been able to get them to show July 29 - August 3rd and July 17th - July 21st.

Hotwire still very sketchy though - I was only able to get them to show on my iPad HW app - but not on any of our Androids or on the browser. (One exception in the browser was a single CSR deal on July 10th.)
Good to know. Thank you! I've got some airline credits expiring in Sept and was pondering August for 2 nights at CSR. Will try this method as the time gets closer.

Good to know. Thank you! I've got some airline credits expiring in Sept and was pondering August for 2 nights at CSR. Will try this method as the time gets closer.
I should have also mentioned: some of these deals require a certain start date to appear - in those ones I mentioned I needed to start on those exact dates or nothing.
Frustrating but true, fingers crossed for your dates!

Hotwire is sooooo squirrelly right now. I check every day looking for interesting deals and I can't get anything to show up for more than a couple of searches. Try again later and it might show up.

Also, an update: I still go with Yc on that deal, but I just noticed that the JW Marriott guest rating has dropped so it is a 4th resort with a 4* 4.5-guest rating in Bonnet Creek.
Because of the low number of reviews, it's ratings change often.
But, JW does still show as a "New to Hotwire" - plus you'll see a $35 mandatory (resort) fee tacked onto the deal on the booking page which helps tell it apart from others.
Also: it is almost always (probably always always) going to be a lot cheaper than you'd expect the Disney 4* resorts to be. Here's an example of the JW Marriott.
View attachment 586077
Great info JTTNY! Just to throw you off more the rating on the JW has gone up to 4.6 with 83 Expedia reviews. I'm seeing this pop on a single night reservation (7/10) for $254 per night.

I'm also getting Coronado for $179.

Gonna pull the trigger on a PL express deal that I think is the Marriott World Center for $115. Headed to Legoland and then off to MCO for an early flight the next day.

Any idea on if this is a Disney resort? I tried using the match google doc but only saw akl on there so not sure this is it. It has no resort fee so that leans me towards it being Disney but it also says pets allowed so I’m not sure

Attachments

• 6042E4A2-D77E-4A23-8BAF-726E29451BCB.png
    6042E4A2-D77E-4A23-8BAF-726E29451BCB.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Great info JTTNY! Just to throw you off more the rating on the JW has gone up to 4.6 with 83 Expedia reviews. I'm seeing this pop on a single night reservation (7/10) for $254 per night.

I'm also getting Coronado for $179.

Gonna pull the trigger on a PL express deal that I think is the Marriott World Center for $115. Headed to Legoland and then off to MCO for an early flight the next day.
Just a word of warning about MWC. Their pool is closer through August 31st. Idk if it’s important to you or not, but I just didn’t want you to get something you weren’t going to be happy with.

Any idea on if this is a Disney resort? I tried using the match google doc but only saw akl on there so not sure this is it. It has no resort fee so that leans me towards it being Disney but it also says pets allowed so I’m not sure
Does it have a resort fee? If yes, it’s definitely not Disney. What bed choices are available?

Does it have a resort fee? If yes, it’s definitely not Disney. What bed choices are available?
It doesn’t, but I did see conflicting things that the Wyndham does/doesn’t have a resort fee. It’s also not for about 6 months, not sure if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter