Priceline Express Deals

I have been watching for a priceline express deal for one night during MLK weekend and have not found anything, but today I was able to book a hot rate on Hotwire for MLK weekend in January at Port Orleans for a royal guest room (the dead giveaway that this was POR). Price was around 30% off. Not outstanding, but good discount. I also saw what I think is the contemporary for around 40% off (guessing based on original price and number of reviews with no resort fee). Figured I would share in case others were looking for the same time.

I have been watching for a priceline express deal for one night during MLK weekend and have not found anything, but today I was able to book a hot rate on Hotwire for MLK weekend in January at Port Orleans for a royal guest room (the dead giveaway that this was POR). Price was around 30% off. Not outstanding, but good discount. I also saw what I think is the contemporary for around 40% off (guessing based on original price and number of reviews with no resort fee). Figured I would share in case others were looking for the same time.
Haha. That was the very specific room category I referred to. “Royal Room - Standard View” hhhmmm where could that possibly be?

This is what I am considering doing if something becomes available. Did you have any issues with fast passes, ADRs, magic bands or magical express? I haven’t been able to find any recent discussion of this but changing my reservation to a third party booking last minute makes me nervous for these reasons.
No, I haven't had any issues, but I don't do a lot of planning anymore. I rarely make ADRs or FP ahead of time. They should be fine though, as long as you link your 3rd party ressie to your MDE.

Seeing a lot of really good HW deals for most of summer 2020...full weeks too. Early June through late August. July 4th week too. CSR, GF, ASM/S. Not sure if anyone has a spreadsheet or historical data of summer deals direct from Disney to compare those deals.
I was looking for last week of June but didn’t see anything that wowed me yet. But now I’m super hopeful! It’s promising that they’re listing them at all now!

I was looking for last week of June but didn’t see anything that wowed me yet. But now I’m super hopeful! It’s promising that they’re listing them at all now!
Yup! Just seeing the inventory there gets my hopes up! There are definitely some good deals there, but with it being nonrefundable and the extra hotwire fee, I'm not moved to act.

Take an extra 12% off Hotel Express Deals
Enter code at checkout​
97F8W996J8G
Book by 12/25/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

my last 2 trips, they showed up at less than a week out, just in time for me to cancel my room only direct reservation.

I have made a cancelable booking and will continue checking for a PE deal on a Value during MLK week. Other posters have mentioned that they have seen Hotwire listings that they are pretty sure are Disney resorts. However, when I look at HW for my dates, I have a hard time discerning what's what. Also not sure whether Hotwire is likely to be competitive with those super-bargain PE rates on the Values anyway

Seeing a lot of really good HW deals for most of summer 2020...full weeks too. Early June through late August. July 4th week too. CSR, GF, ASM/S. Not sure if anyone has a spreadsheet or historical data of summer deals direct from Disney to compare those deals.
Could you help me narrow down how to find these? I’m looking for early June.

Edit..I found Disney hotels but prices are no better than Disney. (6/4-6/10)

Last edited:

I recommend booking something refundable that you're happy with, and continue watching this thread for summer priceline/hotwire deals. Summer is the best time for these ridiculous discounts, so no need to book a nonrefundable "good but not great rate" now.

For those dates I see
CSR $154/night HW vs $240 D
POR $223/night vs $262
ASMu $115/night vs $165
AKL $252/night vs $429
GF $420/night vs $692

For those dates I see
CSR $154/night HW vs $240 D
POR $223/night vs $262
ASMu $115/night vs $165
AKL $252/night vs $429
GF $420/night vs $692

I can’t seem to see those rates. I only see the higher rates you posted. At first I thought maybe because I was searching 4 adults but even after switching to 2 prices were the same. Any idea why? I’d definitely be interested in CSR or possibly ASMu.

I can’t seem to see those rates. I only see the higher rates you posted. At first I thought maybe because I was searching 4 adults but even after switching to 2 prices were the same. Any idea why? I’d definitely be interested in CSR or possibly ASMu.
You're looking at the "standard rates". You have to select hotrates

Thanks! I did finally see them although they were off by a few dollars which is why I probably didn’t notice them the first time!
Weird, I see those Hot Rate listings but the prices I’m getting are much higher.

Edit: Nevermind. Was showing me rates in Cdn. $311 usd for a 4 star for our dates end of March. Tempting.

Last edited:
looking for a Priceline coupon. Pretty sure I am seeing the Swan for $189 a night for 6/28 to 7/2. I've tried different tricks to see if I can generate an email from Priceline with a code but nothing is working. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi! I’m looking for a room for 1 night on 1/19. I think I see Dolphin for $164 on HW but not sure if I’m seeing anything else (was hoping for POR). Thanks for your help!

Hi! I’m looking for a room for 1 night on 1/19. I think I see Dolphin for $164 on HW but not sure if I’m seeing anything else (was hoping for POR). Thanks for your help!
Yes, the $164 rate is Dolphin. That "Deluxe Suite" room type is a good option if you wanted to spend more. The $216 3.5 star is Coronado or Carribean, probably COronado because it has a business center. I see no POR or POFQ.

edit:my guidance comes with a money-back guarantee. Be willing to be happy with whatever hotel you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter