Priceline Express Deals

I’m looking to travel 6/6-6/9 and searching from my phone while traveling now. I’ve never booked through Priceline or Hotwire before. Can anyone with experience let me know if you see anything on property? I’d certainly appreciate it!
I’m not seeing anything but things come up all the time - I’ve checked and found nothing and then an hour later something will pop up. Will keep an eye out!

I’m not seeing anything the last week of June (flexible dates) but if anyone else does, I’m actively looking :)

Need some advice... booked a stay for two nights through Priceline. It’s all linked up in MDE, I need to add our son to the ressie. Called Disney and they said they could not add him bc it was not a reservation made through them. Anyone ever had this happen? Not sure what to do...

Need some advice... booked a stay for two nights through Priceline. It’s all linked up in MDE, I need to add our son to the ressie. Called Disney and they said they could not add him bc it was not a reservation made through them. Anyone ever had this happen? Not sure what to do...
Did you call the main reservation line or wholesale to add your son? Wholesale is (407) 939-7671.

I'm looking for June 16th-23rd. Anybody see anything that looks like it could be Disney property?

I'm looking for June 16th-23rd. Anybody see anything that looks like it could be Disney property?
Hi, when I checked last week there were a batch of deals out there through June, but a gap in calendar on the 20th-21st.
Looks like that gap shifted a day over and into the weekend now too. Also, the previously available AoA deals that were there earlier that week seem to have ghosted away.

But, FWIW, right now you can find the Swan out there for $103 per night for check-in on the 16th and out on the 21st. (Don't forget mandatory fees are extra.) Maybe you'll get lucky if you keep looking more days will open - or those AoA will come back. Good luck!

I would love to get the Swan at those prices. I’m traveling in September. When should I start looking for these express deals?

I would love to get the Swan at those prices. I’m traveling in September. When should I start looking for these express deals?
I've been trying to figure out PE deal timing for about a year now, but they keep changing it up - plus Galaxy's Edge opening up makes any guesses very guessy. ;)

Since the start of the year they seem to be dropping batches of rooms in the 2 to 6 week out time frame. But, having said that: over the last year there have been both long and short term deal releases. (In fact, if you were watching last November, you could have booked the Swan for $92 a night from July through October 1st!)

So I think a good tactic is to check your dates once or twice a week until your trip, a bit more once you get closer. (This isn't written in stone by any measure, but it feels to me like the most PE deals drop late Tuesday night into Wednesday.)

I've been trying to figure out PE deal timing for about a year now, but they keep changing it up - plus Galaxy's Edge opening up makes any guesses very guessy. ;)

Since the start of the year they seem to be dropping batches of rooms in the 2 to 6 week out time frame. But, having said that: over the last year there have been both long and short term deal releases. (In fact, if you were watching last November, you could have booked the Swan for $92 a night from July through October 1st!)

So I think a good tactic is to check your dates once or twice a week until your trip, a bit more once you get closer. (This isn't written in stone by any measure, but it feels to me like the most PE deals drop late Tuesday night into Wednesday.)
Thank you for the information and advice! That's very helpful! I fear I may have missed a batch of rooms, as a listing that I'm suspicious is the Swan for $92/night is recently sold out when I select it. Hopefully they'll add more rooms! I'm a little nervous blind booking, but all of the tips are very helpful.

Thank you for the information and advice! That's very helpful! I fear I may have missed a batch of rooms, as a listing that I'm suspicious is the Swan for $92/night is recently sold out when I select it. Hopefully they'll add more rooms! I'm a little nervous blind booking, but all of the tips are very helpful.

Just remember that the Swan is relatively easy to spot - there are only three resorts in Bonnet Creek with a 4.5 star rating: Grand Floridian, AK Villas - Jambo, and the Swan.
Swan is the only one with a mandatory fee. (Most often it is $33.75 per day, but Priceline sometimes randomizes those fees.)

I’m looking at two Bonnet Creek area hotels on Hotwire and wanted to see what you guys think. Dates are 6/28-7/2. I’m thinking the second may be Swan but am thrown off by the “new to Hotwire” part. What do you think?

3.5 Stars, 4.7/5 on TripAdvisor, 301-500 reviews; free breakfast, free parking, free internet; amenities: business center, fitness center, pet friendly, pool(s), restaurant(s), smoke free rooms; $103/night 49%off

The other is “new to Hotwire hotel”
4 Stars; 4.6/5 on trip advisor; $112/night at 40% off; room types: 2 queen beds or junior suite,1 king bed (Disney view); amenities: business center, fitness center, golf nearby, internet access, pool(s), resort, restaurant(s), smoke free rooms, spa services
ETA: there is a $36/night charge for the 4 star

Any help is appreciated :)

Last edited:
I’m looking at two Bonnet Creek area hotels on Hotwire and wanted to see what you guys think. Dates are 6/28-7/2. I’m thinking the second may be Swan but am thrown off by the “new to Hotwire” part. What do you think?

3.5 Stars, 4.7/5 on TripAdvisor, 301-500 reviews; free breakfast, free parking, free internet; amenities: business center, fitness center, pet friendly, pool(s), restaurant(s), smoke free rooms; $103/night 49%off

4 Stars; 4.6/5 on trip advisor; $112/night at 40% off; room types: 2 queen beds or junior suite,1 king bed (Disney view); amenities: business center, fitness center, golf nearby, internet access, pool(s), resort, restaurant(s), smoke free rooms, spa services

The 3.5 star is townplace suites at flamingo crossing.

I think the new to hotwire is Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. It has the Disney view rooms and 4.6 of 5 rating. The Swan has a 4.3 rating on Hotwire and the rooms say resort view. The search location matches for the Hilton Bonnet Creek also. It says 2.2 miles and the Swan is 3.3 miles. But, the resort fee listed doesn't match either hotel!

The Swan is always listed as a 4.5 Star resort. As posted above the mandatory resort fee should be $33.75 per day: $30 + tax, and at times it is buried in the fees section vs being clearly listed.

Dave

I see a 4.5 Priceline express for $144 a night for those dates. Guessing Swan but no resort fee.

Yes the resort fee is sometimes not listed since you don't pay Priceline directly. It is due and payable to the Hotel on check-out. I don't see the 4.5 listing for 6/28 - 7/2. Did you follow the links all the way to the booking details? 95% of the time is is listed in the breakdown as Additional Mandatory Fee* and is based on the $30 pre-tax resort fee or $33.75 (fee+tax) per day.

Note: Priceline provides the following disclaimer that covers this:

The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for any additional hotel specific service fees or incidental charges or fees that may be charged by the hotel to the customer at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or minibar charges) and are not included in the room rate.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter