Price on Cup of Ice

Small cup of water is free, so I would think you can ask for a small cup of ice for free too. Many restaurants pay Coke/Pepsi for each cup they dispense so thats why many charge full price if you want a large cup for water or ice.

Many restaurants pay Coke/Pepsi for each cup they dispense so thats why many charge full price if you want a large cup for water or ice.

And a full cup gives full soda privileges. They can’t just *give* you a big cup.

So far, a cup of ice is free. I get one lots of times. I pray they don't start charging.

Thanks! Sometimes I just want ice. I have no issue paying a fee, as long as it,is not a full drink fee.

Yes, 'free' at Disney sounds impossible as the two just don't go together!! :D But , thankfully they will give you ice and water on demand - also, we've found that about half the places will give us large cups when asked. Otherwise will give you 2 small ones apiece! Have never been asked to pay for ice.

The only price is the time you might have to queue up depending on how busy they are.

Sometimes I’ve seen cups of water and ice sitting on the counter for people to take, and they were constantly replacing them.

I believe this was at Fairfax Fair at HS. And maybe at Friar’s nook or storybooktreats?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter