Price increases for prix-fixe meals at WDW

DS is turning 9 this year. I was planning on squeezing in a bunch of character or buffet meals in before he hits 10. Don’t know how well that plan will work now with all these increases.

I am a Disney fanatic. People at work always say, I don’t know how you can afford Disney. It’s so expensive. I’ve always been able to say I knew how to save money and do it a little cheaper, or I live cheaply in other areas to make it work. Now, I just say yeah it is crazy. This usually happens around the schedule at work where I am picking up extra shifts to pay for my Disney habit. Guess I need to pick up a few more shifts before our March vacation. J

DS is turning 9 this year. I was planning on squeezing in a bunch of character or buffet meals in before he hits 10. Don’t know how well that plan will work now with all these increases.

I am a Disney fanatic. People at work always say, I don’t know how you can afford Disney. It’s so expensive. I’ve always been able to say I knew how to save money and do it a little cheaper, or I live cheaply in other areas to make it work. Now, I just say yeah it is crazy. This usually happens around the schedule at work where I am picking up extra shifts to pay for my Disney habit. Guess I need to pick up a few more shifts before our March vacation. J
If you want to do a character meal, pick one is what I would recommend. And I would choose breakfast. All the prefix are ridiculously not good. The all you can eat family style skillet throw a bunch of slop on a platter are all disgusting and so over priced it’s just insane. All that food is the lowest grade possible and they throw a sauce or whatever on top… Anyway, it’s just all gross We’ve had just one of those since they started to roll those out when the parks reopen and that was at Ohana. That fell short. There are so many good restaurants without spending a boatload of money on the prefix or all you care to enjoy slop on the plate. But I must say crystal palace breakfast was pretty good in Sept. but there was just two of us. Would I spend the money ( $200++) for a family of four and even more for dinner. Absolutely not.

oh you must be a nurse? I justify everything with "Ill just work another shift" LOL!!

The gift that keeps on giving. You want free for all park hopping ~ it will cost you. This is just priceless but no doubt those places will still be quite full.

So we have increases in:
- Parking
- Memory Maker
- AP Prices
- All You Can Eat
- Dessert Parties
- Water Park
- Thousands of Food, Snacks & Drinks

WHAT IS NEXT?

Pretty sure that just leaves date based tickets and genie+ (which got increased at DL) so maybe WDW will be spared for the moment

Don’t agree with the “ridiculously not good” piece. I think a majority of them certainly aren’t worth the price, but the food at several is still above average in my opinion. Travel and eat with work all the time, and I’ve had plenty of sub-par meals.

Don’t agree with the “ridiculously not good” piece. I think a majority of them certainly aren’t worth the price, but the food at several is still above average in my opinion. Travel and eat with work all the time, and I’ve had plenty of sub-par meals.
Worst is when I'm on work travel with other folks and the group picks a random place/chain to go eat at. Like man I wanna find some nice local food to eat...

The gift that keeps on giving. You want free for all park hopping ~ it will cost you. This is just priceless but no doubt those places will still be quite full. So we have increases in:
- Parking
- Memory Maker
- AP Prices
- All You Can Eat
- Dessert Parties
- Water Park
- Thousands of Food, Snacks & Drinks

WHAT IS NEXT?
Disney+ increase to $139.99/year.

How Disney customers are feeling these days with all the rapid-fire and significant price increases...

stepbrothers-pummel-punch.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter