• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price increase -- It's Here! (2/11/20)

I wouldn't worry. I bought a couple tickets back on Black Friday when they were really busy with a big sale. 24 hours later I had not received them, so I called. I immediately talked to a real human on the phone and she instantly kicked them through to my email. Be patient, I'm sure they are swamped with orders today.
You may want to contact them as I got mine within 5 minutes, printed, and linked to my account in the Disneyland app.

Very quick and easy
Thank you! Will wait to call. This happened to me last time I bought through them too, but I got an email to call them and had the tickets within an hour I think. Just makes me nervous when I see others get theirs super quick.

How long are the Last Minute Travel tickets good? We're planning on going in April, but it'd be nice if the dates were flexible in case we have to change them. Thanks for all the good info!

I bought tickets last month for a trip that had iffy dates, but has now been officially bumped to the summer due to a surgery. I received my actual tickets a couple of weeks ago and they say first use by 12-31-20, so we were definitely not locked into the dates I gave when I purchased the tickets.

I just bought 3 day adult 1 day per park from LMTC for $265 each.
it seems that the biggest advantage to buying from UT is getting max pass added on at the old price but I think LMTC is still cheaper. Not sure though.

I think that was the year I paid $500 or $600 for the premium pass without blackout days.
First time I had premium passes it was $599. Free parking, no blackouts...I paid less than $100 a month for 3 premium APs on the monthly pay. We sure got our money's worth back then and went at least 2x a month.

My hubby bought me a Signature plus for my birthday last year after a break from APs after the last big price jump...I probably won't be renewing and that makes me sad but I just can't see paying these prices. I took my 3 yo niece with me in November...I almost couldn't talk myself into paying almost $200 for a park hopper for her. I really wanted to go two days but we settled on one day and the night before in DTD. Its just crazy...

How much including taxes and fees?

Just giving a second confirmation along with the PP that this is indeed the total price. This is exactly what I paid for my 5 day park hopper from LMTC in Nov. Highly recommend buying from them given their prices.

We have three-day park hoppers with Maxpass and were planning to upgrade to flex APs when we visit in June. We’re from Northern California. After seeing this price hike we decided against getting the APs.

We have three-day park hoppers with Maxpass and were planning to upgrade to flex APs when we visit in June. We’re from Northern California. After seeing this price hike we decided against getting the APs.
We were considering flex too but not now............:(

Just giving a second confirmation along with the PP that this is indeed the total price. This is exactly what I paid for my 5 day park hopper from LMTC in Nov. Highly recommend buying from them given their prices.
Thanks. I was looking at some other sites. SAMS, for example, added $54 of taxes on 2 hoppers. Good to know other sites do not add this.

LMTC does not offer maxpass but from my math it’s still cheaper. I bought 5 4 day park hoppers for $1616. 4 days of maxpass would be $400. Total $2016 All together. It’s $2064 through undercover tourism. LMTC is still a better deal.
We won’t use maxpass on day 1 since we won’t get there until late afternoon. But I will buy it the other 3 days. It’s only $25 more per day than what I was planning. It’s a rare trip for us so I’ll buy it.

WDW tickets are taxed, Disneyland tickets are not.
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/tax-added-entrance-tickets-379090/I have never seen 3rd party resellers adding taxes, some may add fees but not the ones I’ve used (ARes, UT and LMTC). They may say something like “inclusive of taxes and fees” but that doesn’t mean they are adding them.

aRes always adds a $2/ticket fee. With the fee it’s usually basically the same as UT via Mousesavers
I bought three hours ago and have not received my tickets yet. I received a confirmation but that is it....:crazy2:
Last time I bought tickets through UT it took half a day. Very normal

Any advantages of UT or LMTC? I'm deciding which way to go and I figure I should decide quickly! Thanks.
You can buy UT online. When pricing LMTC make sure you’re adding $20/day for Maxpass if you want that. UT’s stock for now is $15. LMTC gives you a voucher if you’re going more than 30 days out and tickets within 30 days while UT gives you tickets within a day. LMTC is typically cheaper.

Thanks. I was looking at some other sites. SAMS, for example, added $54 of taxes on 2 hoppers. Good to know other sites do not add this.
It’s been reported in other threads that Sams charges tax online but not in clubs.
AFAIK LMTC does not offer max pass while UT does.

Can someone confirm?
Yes.

Is there any reason to fear if I link my tickets from UT to my Disneyland app now (trip isn't until June) that something will happen to them, or am I just being paranoid? I worry if somehow my account gets hacked some thief will use our park admission.

Ugh. Not thrilled with the price hike on MaxPass. That's a 100% increase since we were there in Nov 2018. I'm still glad we bought through LMTC though. Even if we end up adding MP every day (which I don't think we will), it will save us $15 per person over UT's prices.

Here's hoping we don't see a second price hike this year 🤞

Is there any reason to fear if I link my tickets from UT to my Disneyland app now (trip isn't until June) that something will happen to them, or am I just being paranoid? I worry if somehow my account gets hacked some thief will use our park admission.
I mean, your email could get hacked too. I personally want the tickets in my app because then Disney knows that they’re mine. Not sure if that’s actually worth anything but that’s how my mind thinks of it.

The hacker would have to have an ID with your information on it which would be a long way to go just for DisneyTickets.

Make sure you setup 2 factor authentication on your email you used for Disney as well as establish a very strong password that includes numbers, upper/lower case and special characters and IMO should be over 10 characters long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter