Price error next August

We just got 3 weeks, SSR plus Free Dining 10.08.13 to 31.08.12 for £1480.00.

Paid in full after refreshing the payment page for 55 minutes I changed to a different credit card and it went through on the 2nd attempt.

I agreed with all other posters, I doubt very much they will honour the bookings but its got to be worth a shot :thumbsup2

Annette x

No chance they'll honour them in my opinion.
I got onto that messed up iPad price at Tesco a few months back knowing it'd never happen but was nice to dream for a few hours.

Would be great if for some reason these prices did get honoured though :)

:goodvibes

Glad a few have managed to get it, I think there is only a 10% chance of you getting it but at least you have a chance.

Glad a few have managed to get it, I think there is only a 10% chance of you getting it but at least you have a chance.

I fully expect Disney to send you the bill personally if all these bookings work out Wayne ;)

Well, couldn't resist the lure of a (possible) bargain. 7 nights (since we already have a cruise booked) next October at the Poly (lagoon view, I'm not greedy ;)) with tickets and dining for £738 :thumbsup2

Paid in full. Now, according to the terms and conditions, if they increase the price of the package by more than 10% I am entitled to cancel and get a full refund so not too worried at this point. I am 99.9% certain they will not honour the booking but, if they do, I will be a happy bunny :)

I fully expect Disney to send you the bill personally if all these bookings work out Wayne ;)

I have cost companies thousand over the years, maybe one of them will pay me to shut up one day :rotfl2:

Great Joh, fingers crossed for you.
I have no idea what dates we could book, if Matt is doing 12 months at a US Uni we want to try work the trip into dropping him at the Uni, too many things to consider before we book, will have to miss this one.

Finger hovering over a MK view at the Grand Floridian for £492 for next April here...:lmao:

I'm hanging at the 'secure verification' page. Been here a while now, should I refresh or keep waiting??

I'm hanging at the 'secure verification' page. Been here a while now, should I refresh or keep waiting??

If the page is not loading (i.e. you can't see it working) I would refresh. I had to do it a couple of times before ti finally went through. I was a bit worried in case the payment went that many times but only got one verification email so assume it only went through once.

Just to update....people on The Dibb are reporting that you can actually go in and book hotel for £0.00! I just tried and it did work....100% sure this glitch won't be honoured now.

Wayne, from past Disney glitches has it been a cancel by email job? I will actually die if they phone me!

If you don't answer your phone they will email.
I hate using the phone but when its something like this I quite enjoy it, last year I booked some flights instead of £500 each a website was charging me £200 each, I knew it was an error but I still booked. A few hours later a lady rang and said the price was wrong and she wanted another £900, I told her I didn't see any errors, total was £600 or a full refund immediately, she gave me a refund.:goodvibes
Remember its's their site in the wrong not your fault, they will be appologising.

Finally got through but slight change.

Booking 2 weeks in November GF with DDP and tickets (MK view room) for £500!

It's an exciting night if nothing else.

Just to update....people on The Dibb are reporting that you can actually go in and book hotel for £0.00! I just tried and it did work....100% sure this glitch won't be honoured now.

Isn't that without tickets & DDP? the hotel & DDP is free on all these deals just pay for tickets. I had a look and don't see Tix or DDP on their bookings.

If you don't answer your phone they will email.
I hate using the phone but when its something like this I quite enjoy it, last year I booked some flights instead of £500 each a website was charging me £200 each, I knew it was an error but I still booked. A few hours later a lady rang and said the price was wrong and she wanted another £900, I told her I didn't see any errors, total was £600 or a full refund immediately, she gave me a refund.:goodvibes
Remember its's their site in the wrong not your fault, they will be appologising.

Glad I put my mobile number down then, will just ignore it!

Also, anyone else shocked this hasn't appeared on HUKD and the likes? Us Disney folk definitely seem to be keeping it to ourselves as I haven't seen it posted on any of the usual suspects!

That was what happened to me originally because I wanted to book hotel only. It was only then that I figured I may as well make it a package and add tickets and dining and pay for those, getting accommodation for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter