PRICE DROP! Reservation for Rent: 4th of July at Disney!! - 4 nts (Wed 7/3-Sun 7/7) Savanna View Deluxe Studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani - $1,625 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK44

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
STILL AVAILABLE - DM FOR BOOKING.

Existing reservation for rent. Enjoy everything that the 4th of July celebration at Disney has to offer while being able to escape to watch the animals from your Savanna view room at Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village. Currently sold out for new reservations (as are studios at nearly all DVC resorts during this holiday long weekend).

Reservation details:
  • Deluxe Studio -- Savanna View (sleeps up to 4)
  • 4 nights -- check in Wednesday July 3rd, check out Sunday July 7th
Price is $1,776 (how patriotic!!) now $1,625 OBO -- identical reservation listed on major brokerage right now for $1,924 so save yourself an EXTRA $300 by going direct with me.

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement). Payment through Venmo, Zelle, Wise, PayPal, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments.

Please DM to discuss further. Will go in order of messages received for prioritization.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Still available! Lock down an amazing 4th of July weekend trip to WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter