Pretzels at MK

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know which carts currently have pretzels? We want to get one in May when we go but don’t want to wander everywhere looking for one with a toddler

When I was there a few months ago there was a stand to the right in the hub when facing the castle. There was also one on the right just before crossing into the old fantasyland/big top area.

If you open MDE, (on the Home Screen) hit View Map button in Explore the Resort box, then tap the search magnifying glass located at the bottom, and search ‘pretzel’. Everywhere that has a pretzel on their menu will come up.

You can filter by park and hotel resort too. Enjoy your pretzel 🥨😋

Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland had regular and cream-cheese-filled when we were there in January.

Liberty Square Market. I know this for sure because the line was SO long at Sleepy Hollow that we settled for a Mickey pretzel + cheese for breakfast from LSM instead. Lots of seating near there as well.

When I was there a few months ago there was a stand to the right in the hub when facing the castle. There was also one on the right just before crossing into the old fantasyland/big top area.

When we were there last week, the one on the left side of the hub was open and had pretzels.

Thank you everyone!! We plan to ride dumbo with ds so we will probably try that stand first and if we strike out we’ll go in the hub. I don’t think we’re planning to go to Adventureland at all. We’re just doing one day at a park to ease him into it and see how he does. We may only do the morning because he has to take two naps still. I’d like to go back after his second nap but it all depends on how quick the boats are from the fort.

Another question, do the stands usually open when the park opens?

Just to mention; I got a pretzel from the cart in Epcot/Germany and it was terrible. It was cold, dried out and tasteless. Tried to return it, but the vendor would only give me another cold, dried out pretzel 😬

Just to mention; I got a pretzel from the cart in Epcot/Germany and it was terrible. It was cold, dried out and tasteless. Tried to return it, but the vendor would only give me another cold, dried out pretzel 😬
Was it the giant pretzel that’s not Mickey shaped? Because we’ve gotten one of those at Germany and it was terrible then too

Thank you everyone!! We plan to ride dumbo with ds so we will probably try that stand first and if we strike out we’ll go in the hub. I don’t think we’re planning to go to Adventureland at all. We’re just doing one day at a park to ease him into it and see how he does. We may only do the morning because he has to take two naps still. I’d like to go back after his second nap but it all depends on how quick the boats are from the fort.

I wouldn't take any answer as gospel right now. Things seem to open some days/some hours based on crowds so it could vary. We've been a few times since reopening and have noticed there are very few options available first thing in the morning. By 10:30-11:00 am most things that are going to open have opened.

I wouldn't take any answer as gospel right now. Things seem to open some days/some hours based on crowds so it could vary. We've been a few times since reopening and have noticed there are very few options available first thing in the morning. By 10:30-11:00 am most things that are going to open have opened.
Okay we may have to get it after we come back in the afternoon then. Right now he takes a nap starting at 9 or 9:30 so we will be gone pretty early unless he can last longer. We plan to go back after his second nap around 3:30 or 4

[

[/QUOTE]

Most of the stands don’t open until about 10:30a. Westward Ho opens earlier with park open but I’m not 100% sure if the full menu is available then.

[

Most of the stands don’t open until about 10:30a. Westward Ho opens earlier with park open but I’m not 100% sure if the full menu is available then.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I guess we won’t plan on getting one in the morning then. He takes an early nap so we probably will be gone by 10:30

I think you can get them at the lunching pad earlier than 10:30, but don't hold me to it. Our middle guy is a pretzel-nut. Sometimes he needs a pick me up, so we have had pretty much every pretzel in the place. Mickety pretzel, simba pretzel, you name it.

The pretzel shop at SeaWorld is about his favorite place to be, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter