Pretty Little Liars/ABC Family

TinkerTracy

DIS Veteran
Hey I just downloaded the pilot episode of this show (on ABC Family) for free on itunes. I think that it's really great so far!
I saw the tv ads for it, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, or if it was going to be like an immature show (I'm almost 20 haha)
But I heard that the books were good too, has anyone read the series?
So does anyone else watch it? I hope I'm not the only one.

I found that I'm really liking ABC Family shows. I watch Make it or Break it and I used to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, but I haven't seen the second season and I can't find it online.

So what shows are you watching, on ABC Family or other channels.
And what do you think of Pretty Little Liars (get the free download if you haven't seen it, and are interested)

Who do you think A is?

I've read the series. I actually know who the first A is.

I haven't seen the show yet though. I don't really care for those really drama filled shows but I thought I'd give it a try.

I've read the series. I actually know who the first A is.

I haven't seen the show yet though. I don't really care for those really drama filled shows but I thought I'd give it a try.

I didn't expect to like it either, but I saw it free on itunes and was like "why not" now I can't wait for the new episode (June 15th I think).
I also just downloaded the first book onto my Kindle, so I'm excited.

In the series are all the books about the same thing. Like are they all focused on the murder of Allison? Or do new things happen later in the series?

I didn't expect to like it either, but I saw it free on itunes and was like "why not" now I can't wait for the new episode (June 15th I think).
I also just downloaded the first book onto my Kindle, so I'm excited.

In the series are all the books about the same thing. Like are they all focused on the murder of Allison? Or do new things happen later in the series?

I'll have to watch it then.

As far as I've read, the focus on Ali's murder and like what's happened to the girls and their families because of A's notes.

Oh ok that sounds fun. I just downloaded the first book on my Kindle and it got awesome reviews so I'm excited to read it!

i rly liked ot!!!!! i need something to fill my spot on tuesday night where glee used to be :( . i can't wait 2 see the next episode. i'd read the books but with the way my reading list is i woulsn't get to them till febuary!

I read the books. The 1st episode was EXACTLY like the first book.
And i know who A is :) ....well as long as they have the same A from the books lol

i thought the acting was horrible on the show thought.

overall it was pretty good. maybe i didnt like it as much because i already read the books.

:thumbsup2

I've read the books too, so I also know who A is.
I actually really liked the show. I wasn't expecting it to be good, cause I enjoyed the books so much. But i liked it!

I'm loving the book so far! I can't wait to see if the show is the same as the book or what.
As for the acting...it's ABC Family style acting. It's not the greatest, but it's not terrible in my opinion.
I can't wait for the 2nd episode.

i loved the books! and i had a feeling that it was going to be like gossip girl when they turned the books into a TV show on the CW. I didnt really like the TV at all, i felt it was lame and not up to par with the books so i gave up watching it. But the books are AH-MAZING! and i would recomend them to anyone!!!

it's so good! LOVED the pilot. can't wait until the new episodes come out!

what days / times is it on again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter