Presidents Day Weekend Updated Hours

Lorelei18

Always planning...
When are President's Day Weekend hours likely to be updated and posted? MK, AK and HS are currently showing 9am-8pm. Last year President's Day weekend was 8am-12am, and AK was 8am-9pm and HS was 9am-9pm. I know I've read it usually takes place on a Friday, so I am thinking 1/11 or 1/18?

When are President's Day Weekend hours likely to be updated and posted? MK, AK and HS are currently showing 9am-8pm. Last year President's Day weekend was 8am-12am, and AK was 8am-9pm and HS was 9am-9pm. I know I've read it usually takes place on a Friday, so I am thinking 1/11 or 1/18?

They’ve generally been doing following month updates around the second (ish) week of the month prior... so my guess is sometime this coming week or the following week.

Thanks! Looks like January hours were updated December 14th based on a previous Disboards post. I'm not going until April but trying to help a friend with planning a Presidents Weekend trip.

I'm really hoping they extend their hours. Not thrilled about Mk closing at 8PM every night of the week in Feb

That’s tough. We travel in Sept a lot and since they start the Halloween parties so early there are many nights the park closes at 6. Of course we know this going in and we still have a great time, just those evenings in MK in heat of summer are the best

That’s tough. We travel in Sept a lot and since they start the Halloween parties so early there are many nights the park closes at 6. Of course we know this going in and we still have a great time, just those evenings in MK in heat of summer are the best
One of the reasons we don't travel in the fall. But these new pay for events that rest of the year are messing up my days/nights plan

I'm really hoping they extend their hours. Not thrilled about Mk closing at 8PM every night of the week in Feb

FYI - I'm not sure if they've recently updated their hours or not, but I noticed MK is currently scheduled to be open until 9pm on Feb 1, 14, and 21. For the 14th and 21st, that's in conjunction with separately ticketed After Hours events starting at 9pm.

The 14th and 21st are Thursdays. Disney does their Evening EMH for Magic Kingdom (currently 8-10pm in February) on Wednesdays. It's really curious what Disney's strategy is behind offering an 8-10 evening EMH on Wednesdays, a 9pm close on Thursdays, and otherwise closing the Magic Kingdom at 8pm on the other days of the week. One would think the weekend hours would be longer than weekdays.

“I’m asking for a friend”.... a likely story.

“How do I erase my internet history? I’m asking for a friend.”
What motivation would I have for lying about why I am asking the question or the dates I am traveling to Disney?

They extended. MK went to 11pm on 16&17, 10pm on 15&18,19 (and maybe beyond but we’re leaving that day)
AK only went to 9pm on 2/16 (and opening 8am)
I don’t see any changes to Epcot or DHS

They extended. MK went to 11pm on 16&17, 10pm on 15&18,19 (and maybe beyond but we’re leaving that day)
AK only went to 9pm on 2/16 (and opening 8am)
I don’t see any changes to Epcot or DHS
Thanks! Just saw the hours changes as well.

My hours for 2/13 and 2/14 did not change at all. But that's ok because I was fine with the hours as they are. I guess Disney isn't expecting heavier crowds for that Wed and Thurs prior to President's Day Weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter