frantzwyatt

Earning My Ears
Hey Y’all

I recently acquired a paper fast pass ticket to EVERY attraction at both WDW and DL.

My goal was to place these in a picture frame and hang them up as artwork. After thinking about this I realized that these aren’t just any normal ticket. The tickets are thermal printed, meaning they were printed using heat.

I do want to display these but I don’t want to cause any irreversible damage to them either. I’m afraid over exposure to heat, humidity, or temperature changes will damage these over time.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to preserve these iconic pieces of Disney history?

Put them safely away in an acid free envelope somewhere dark, cool, and free of humidity.

If you want to display it, how about making a color copy on a scanner and displaying that instead.

Put them safely away in an acid free envelope somewhere dark, cool, and free of humidity.

If you want to display it, how about making a color copy on a scanner and displaying that instead.
You are right. This is definitely the safest thing to do. Do you think they would be ok if I placed them in a top loader baseball card plastic sleeve individually?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter