Preparing to purchase flights for July 8-16 2019 Southwest. Tell me what you have paid???

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
We have never flown in July. Early June and during spring break but never that late in the summer. I am anxiously waiting for SW to release the flights, supposed to be this Thursday.
Tell me what you have paid in the past for flights during this time Should I expect spring break prices???
TIA

Hopefully you will hear from someone who recently booked. We went in May 20018 from BWI and prices have doubled in the past 3 months. For some reason it is less expensive for us to fly to Mexico.

FYI Jet Blue summer flights are available to book tomorrow. You can look at the schedule now if you go through jet blue vacations. The dca-mco schedule for the summer is changed from the spring, so I assume other schedules are changing also.

FYI Jet Blue summer flights are available to book tomorrow. You can look at the schedule now if you go through jet blue vacations. The dca-mco schedule for the summer is changed from the spring, so I assume other schedules are changing also.
I have never flown Jet Blue And I am not a big fan of Ohare. But I will check it out. Thank you

Last summer I got late June tickets for $100 each way from Columbus to Orlando on opening day. I got a ticket for early next June on opening day and it was $161! It did drop and I got a little money back but that’s a pretty big increase. I need to buy my return flight when they go on sale Thursday but that’s also the day Hamilton tickets drop for Columbus tour so I might be broke lol.

Last summer I got late June tickets for $100 each way from Columbus to Orlando on opening day. I got a ticket for early next June on opening day and it was $161! It did drop and I got a little money back but that’s a pretty big increase. I need to buy my return flight when they go on sale Thursday but that’s also the day Hamilton tickets drop for Columbus tour so I might be broke lol.
Early June tickets right now are a very decent price. I am praying they don’t go crazy for July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter