Preordering BOG Lunch...

tinderbox

Mouseketeer
Is it as straightforward as it sounds? Any tricks or something I could miss or mess up?

Do I receive an email on the day I should place the orders for my entire group?

Thanks.

Only done it once, but it was straightforward. Just click on the items you want to purchase. I do nog think I got an email. If you pull up the reservation in MDE, you should see the date you can place your order. I believe you can at approximately 30 days out, but there it is not a huge rush. You could probably place your order right before you got there and still be ok.

Only done it once, but it was straightforward. Just click on the items you want to purchase. I do nog think I got an email. If you pull up the reservation in MDE, you should see the date you can place your order. I believe you can at approximately 30 days out, but there it is not a huge rush. You could probably place your order right before you got there and still be ok.
Thanks. That's what I surmised.

You will not receive an email.

You can begin pre-ordering 30 days from your reservation.

You can see the date when you can begin pre-ordering beside your BoG reservation on My Disney Experience on the website. When you're inside your pre-order window, that pre-order date will turn into a link for pre-ordering.

We did this just last week. We preordered the night before. When you check in the gift you a yellow rose to show the preorder. You go right to the counter, pay and take your seat. I did screen shot my order on my phone because you don't get a confirmation email.

Every time we've eaten at BoG and pre-ordered, we're sent straight in to the cashier to pay before we find seats. They have always asked if the order is correct or if we need to make any changes, which can be done right there. So if you do find you've messed up, or if you just change your mind, you can make changes while you're at the cashier's station before you pay.

I can't see the preorder on the app. I have to go to the website. Just an FYI. I kept looking for it on my app and wondering why I couldn't see it.

I can't see the preorder on the app. I have to go to the website. Just an FYI. I kept looking for it on my app and wondering why I couldn't see it.
On MDE app, go to : See my plans; scroll to your BOG reservation; click on it; scroll down to Place or Modify Order

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter