Premium Pet Loops to avoid due to cypress tree mess?

BNR

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Making first trip to the fort in Dec. Have read that some loops are bad for pet owners due to cypress tree mess that gets stuck in pets hair. A real hassle for my two Shelties!

Which loops have this issue? I"ll ask NOT to be put in these loops.

We have reserved a premium site- indicated we'll have pets- requested 800 loop.

Looks like 400 thru 900 are the premium pet loops, are any of these loops affected by this issue?

Thanks

Hi!

Making first trip to the fort in Dec. Have read that some loops are bad for pet owners due to cypress tree mess that gets stuck in pets hair. A real hassle for my two Shelties!

Looks like 400 thru 900 are the premium pet loops, are any of these loops affected by this issue?

Thanks

We have two Yorkies that are kept "Long Haired" and last year in the 400 loop we had no problem. The 1600 loop is "TERRIBLE" for those needles and they are very hard to remove from long haired dogs. When in the 1600 loop the two of us would spend like 20 min each removing the needles from a single walk around the 1600 loop.

Larry

Does anyone tent camp and bring their pets? What do you do with them? We would love to camp with the dogs, just not sure what to do with them? I am guessing they are not allowed near the pool

Does anyone tent camp and bring their pets? What do you do with them? We would love to camp with the dogs, just not sure what to do with them? I am guessing they are not allowed near the pool

Dogs are not allowed to stay in the tent loops (1500, 2000)... I know because we asked... so we board our dog back home when at FW. All camp grounds we have stayed at that allow dogs always say you can't leave dogs unattended. Of course, if you have an RV, camper then you can leave the dog inside.... that is if they don't bark non-stop (friends of ours were asked by a FW CM to board their dogs... for good reason.... because they barked constantly while they were at the parks into the EMH). With a tent... there is just no where to leave a dog safely. We tent camp at FW and are at the parks most of the time... there is no way our German Shepherd mix would stay in the tent while we are gone : ) Now, when we camp at state parks for hiking... our pup always hikes with us and is never left unattended, so then she stays with us and has her own side of the tent.

Hi!

Thanks

We were in 800 the 1st week in December last year with our 2 Australian Terriers, and didn't have a problem. I also liked the pet walking trail behind the sites in 800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter