Premium or Preferred?

Quick question. I'm making ressies for our Sept 2017 trip already and I'm wondering if I should book a preferred instead of premium site. We have a 32ft Motorhome with a slide-out, we won't be towing a car or anything. So would we fit in a preferred loop?

Yes, you can fit great in a preferred. We have a 34' mh - 3 slides - and have no problems fitting. We usually don't tow our SUV to Disney either, as we always prefer their transportation. There would be room for our tow if we wanted though.
We request the 100 loop and have gotten it (or 200) all but a couple times. Our biggest issue (sometimes) is when people park their vehicles partially in the road because they don't really 'fit' in their space. It can sometimes create a tight turn.

Last edited:
Just want to say that all of the info is awesome! Trying to get my in-laws on board for a Spring trip to FW with their HUGE toy hauler. The preferred vs premium info already answered a lot of my questions/concerns.

At 40-42 for the big toy boxes you can still get away with both. But if you want to have room to convert the back into a deck area, then you will want a premium or very specific spots in the preferred loops. I have no issue with the preferred loops but I also have two very trusted friends to spot me into the site. Caren is learning and we had a long discussion about her spotting me into a site. She has done well in the past but its few and far between and she did not feel comfortable doing it at Disney. So we went premium for this round. only 8 days to departure!!!

Jumping in here as our first trip to FW is next June. We are bringing our dog with so we requested a pet loop. We have a 2016 Jayco X213. This is our first year with it so we are staying local and then taking the plunge and driving down to FW with it next summer. We booked a full hookup in the pet loops, but not premium. Any recommendations?? Change my ressie?
We just returned from WDWFW and stayed in site 1605 - full hookup. We had plenty of room for our 31 ft. travel trailer, Suburban and golf cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter