Premium Access in September 2023?

tron19

Earning My Ears
First time poster here!

I am going to DLP and WDS for 1 day on September 16th (Saturday). I was thinking of purchasing the Premium Access but am wondering if it will even be necessary. Since I want to optimize my time efficiently to be able to see everything in 1 day I thought it would be a great tool but since seeing all of these articles on the web stating that the parks are a ghost town I am now wondering if it's even worth it.

Anyone have any insight? Should I not waste money on it?

I have only read that WDW in Florida is a ghost town, due to the hot weather. Not particularly about Paris. Yesterday they had signs out at the park to spread the crowds between the two parks. But maybe I have missed some things.

If you are solo adult travelling, I would pay one by one, depending on the crowds of the day. Use single riders for Space and Ratatouille, skip the kiddie rides like Autopia

In September all schools in Europe are in session, that's why week days are very good crowd wise. But on Saturdays most passholders can access the parks and they will. There is a huge difference between week days and weekends.
Do you want to see everything or just the attractions that are different from other parks? Even with the pass it'll be hard (or impossible) to do really everything. If it's just attractions that are substantially different from WDW, then in one day you'll not need the global premium pass, just buy it for Crush at the studios and maybe BTMRR at the main park.

Last edited:
We just finished our first visit to DLP. I don't think you should purchase the premium access. Lots of rides are walk-on (5 min listed wait) early in the morning and late in the evening.

I did a quick calculation on the premium, it only saves you like 10 euros over buying all of them individually. But you won't need a pass for all of them! You can purchase them one by one as needed for immediate use. I bet you can do all the rides with little to no wait and pay MUCH less than the cost of the premium access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter