Pregnant No No

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Picture has been taken down.
Thought she looked really pregnant but to keep things nice and no arguments I willing took the picture down.
Sorry.

Never assume...this one looks like an older mom and dad with teenage son. Hope for your sake she doesn't DIS. :sad2:

I wouldn't be so sure she is prego, I have seen many woman that look like that who are not pregnant.;) IMHO she looks like she may be a little too old as well.

I have to add how funny it is that you look so relaxed! Your like sitting back, smiling for the camera, its hysterical!!!!!

Um, I don't think she's pregnant. I'm not saying anything other than she looks like she is enjoying the ride.

OMG! Forget the possibly pregnant one for a minute, and look at the poor little girl in the back. She looks terrified! CHILD ABUSE!:lmao:

Well if she isn't pregnant she is commiting a fashion don't.
I'm not thin myself but I also don't dress to look pregnant.

I dont think she is pregnant either. I would feel pretty bad if I was her and saw this post. ;)

This is nothing I have seen some really mean things posted about some people on this board.
But I still took the picture down to keep things nice with no arguments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter