Pregnancy Fast Pass?

Yes, special passes for certain gentle rides are available for pregnant guests from City Hall or Studio Services. I would recommend asking your doctor for a letter confirming pregnancy, and that standing for a length of time ( as in a long ride queue ) is not advisable. It is not just because standing in a long line can be uncomfortable, as they may well be able to walk arpund the park - it is also a question of needing a loo frequently, which is difficult if you are in a 60 mins + queue!
Don't try using it to bypass queues on thrill rides like coasters though as they are not recommended for pregnant women anyway. As far as I know it only covers the more gentle rides that are considered safe for pregnant women.

I got one of these when we went, I was 28 weeks pregnant.

It can be used on the following attractions: Disneyland railroad, phantom manor, river boat landing, alices labyrinth, carousel de lancelot, it's a small world, le pays des contes de fees, buzz laser blast, les mustered du nautilus, captain eo, animagique, art Disney animation, moteur action stunt show, playhouse Disney ;ive, stitch live, cinemagique .

During the shows, parade & stars n cars I got access to a special area with benches so I didnt have to stand. The pass is for the holder and 1 guest but we had DD she was allowed in.

I got mine from city hall and was asked for no proof.

Altho pregnany isnt a disability and even if in good health all that walking and standing really takes its toll on your back and as people in dlp love to push and shove its not safe to join the ques.

Yes, special passes for certain gentle rides are available for pregnant guests from City Hall or Studio Services. I would recommend asking your doctor for a letter confirming pregnancy, and that standing for a length of time ( as in a long ride queue ) is not advisable.

It's a few years since I was last pregnant, but if I was visiting DLRP whilst pregnant I'd need a doctors letter as I never seem to look pregnant until about 36 weeks (& I'm only size 8/10).

It's great that DLRP are looking after their customers though. I'm remember hating standing for long periods with my daughter as I carried her low, very uncomfortable.

Hmmm before i was pregnant i would never agreed or liked the idea of a pregnancy pass, but, since being pregnant and knowing how difficult it is to stand for long periods of time that it is a good idea!!

I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Pregnancy certainly isn't a disability. However, I don't know about any of you other pregnant ladies but I get tired much faster than usual since I got pregnant.

My husband and I booked our holiday and paid in full ages ago, long before we knew I was expecting. I'll be 20 weeks when we go and I am already suffering from badly swollen ankles. When I am walking, it's not too bad at all but if I have to stand around for longer than 10 minutes or so, it's terrible and they take ages to go down from the swelling. My back starts to hurt a little too. If I can get a pass which means I don't have to wait as much, and my ankles don't swell up so horribly, then I'll take it!

Kudos to anyone who is pregnant and not having any problems, I only wish I could say the same. At 38 and already a bit Pooh sized, I probably struggle more than most. The pink pass is a great idea and thanks for the info on it!

:)

H
Yes you can get a disabled easy access pass. You need to go to to City Hall and I believe you need proof of disability (sure someone who has done this will come along with more advice).
disney is NOT allowed to ask for a person to show proof

well, if you're not feeling ok while you're pregnant, why would you go in first place? But that's just me :lmao: I did feel very bad in third term and I didn't go anywhere because standing in queues, walking etc was tiring, I wasn't feeling well etc. But if you're fine I don't bother if future mother uses a fastpass. It's a great idea :goodvibes
If they're anything like me, they've planned this trip probably 6 months before they were ever pregnant. lol

They are in Paris - ADA does not apply.
That's awesome! Nice to see a place that isn't tippy toeing around people's rights like they do here in America where anybody and everybody seems to be a scam artist going and getting a guest assistance card to skip the lines because they know Disney isn't allowed to ask why you need it. It's only right that you should have to state or have a doctor's note in order to get benefits. It's ignorant to think that you won't have more scammers than honest people when it comes to things like this....and we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter