Pregnancy + Disney Land??

melissalee1220

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm heading back to DL in the next few weeks w/ my toddler and my very pregnant sister wants to go so she can experience the kiddie rides with us. I know that the major rides dont allow/want preggies but how about things like Small World, Casey Jr., and rides of those sort?

thanks!

My friend went once when she was pregnant and she could do all the kiddie rides. It isn't as fun as going when you can ride everything but it is bettter then nothing! Mostly everything in Fantasyland she can ride and of course she can watch the parade and fireworks.

When I went almost 2 years ago I was about 6 mo pregnant. I rode all the kiddie rides in fantasyland, small world, haunted mansion, pretty much everything but the fast stuff. I wanted to ride everything but I had my 3 yo with us so I would take her on something while my dh and my sister went on the big rides. We still had a blast!

You can ride almost every single kiddie ride. I went last June at almost 7 months pregnant and rode everything my 2 year old could ride. I had a great time. Plus there's Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates and lots of others that you can ride pregnant no problem. Anything without a height restriction is safe!

Andrea

I went when I was about 7.5 months pregnant with my son 2 years ago, and am going again in Nov 7.5 months pregnant with my last child. :)

Anyway, there really isn't too many rides you can't ride while pregnant. There is the obvious ones.. Indy, Space Mtn, Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, BTMRR, etc. But you can still ride probably 2/3 of the rides in the park. :thumbsup2

IIRC there are only 7 rides you can't ride at DL. The biggies (Matterhorn, SM, SM, ST, MTRR, Indy) and Atopia.

I rode Autopia with my girls when I was very visibly pregnant and nobody said a thing. But I sit back and enjoy the ride and the rest off of my feet!

Andrea

MATTERHORN said:
I rode Autopia with my girls when I was very visibly pregnant and nobody said a thing. But I sit back and enjoy the ride and the rest off of my feet!

Andrea

It's been a couple of years for me, so maybe they've changed things ;)

I thought of another one too. Gadgets go coaster. -- Really though, while there are certainly things you shouldn't do, there is tons and tons more that you can do.

Pregnant women are not supposed to ride Autopia. I was just there a few months ago and it is still on the signs. I don't see why it'd be a big deal, unless someone kept bumping into you though. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter