Preffered seating times - when to arrive?

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I have passes for the preffered seating at Alladin, Muppets & ITTBAB. Muppets and ITTBAB is continusly ruuning but Alladin has only 4 shows when I'm there. How early do I need to show up before the stated show time? :confused3

We went and checked in about 30 minutes before the show and got great seats with our ps's for Aladdin

Well, we got special "tickets" that allowed us into the floor section of Aladdin the Musical. Anyone without them had to go to the other levels of the theatre.

I know you get them when you book through AAA (might have to purchase a 3-day hopper or something). I think you might get them with any WDTC package. Preferred seating to Aladdin, It's Tough To Be A Bug, and Muppets 3D. I was hoping that I could show up say 10 minutes before a show starts and get excellent seats with those vouchers. We'll see.

I'm interested in this also, as we will be in DL in exactly one week and have the passes from AAA.

Artuero said:
I know you get them when you book through AAA (might have to purchase a 3-day hopper or something). I think you might get them with any WDTC package. Preferred seating to Aladdin, It's Tough To Be A Bug, and Muppets 3D. I was hoping that I could show up say 10 minutes before a show starts and get excellent seats with those vouchers. We'll see.

Even with the vouchers for preferred seating, I recommend getting there at least a half hour before the show on a busy day. They have a section for the people with preferred seating to wait for the show. Before the show starts, they let that group in on the Orchestra Level, and they can pick any seat they want - most pick the front. Then they let everyone else in. If someone arrives 10 minutes before the show, the "standby" guests will already be entering and choice seats will be gone.

Can I get the PS tickets from disneyland? I am staying at the GC, but don't know if I get any of these little extra's or not. Can I call to get them or am I out of luck?

Shelebeen said:
Well, we got special "tickets" that allowed us into the floor section of Aladdin the Musical. Anyone without them had to go to the other levels of the theatre.
Actually all it does it let you in before everyone else, well except for VIPs who get to go in befopre that. Then everyone else is let in afterwords and you must arrive at least 20 minutes before show time at Aladdin or you can't use the vouchers as that area fill up fast, they only let 50 vouchers in each show . (Last I checked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter