• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Preferred viewing with Magical Wishes ?

kevind65

DIS Veteran
I've been researching these Magical wishes add ons and came across this info: preferred viewing for fireworks and parades....
my question is: does anyone know which fireworks and parades are subject to the preferred viewing? where are the preferred viewing areas? and lastly, do you have to make ressies or is it just a roped off area you just show up to when you want to view? thanks in advance....as some of you know, parades and fireworks can present some of the more stressful situations while at disney. This benefit alone might make the magical wishes worth while...thanks again

Plus, as a benefit from purchasing the Silver Plan through the Walt Disney Travel Company, you'll enjoy preferred viewing locations* for each of the following:
Wishes™: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams at the Magic Kingdom® Park
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme

This is only availabe in the Silver and up packages. the basic package does not include this.

It is pretty much a roped off area. I believe you have to make a reservation for the night/day you want to view these attractions.

As it says on the Disney website:

*one viewing per Theme Park, advanced reservations and voucher required; subject to availability; certain blockout dates apply

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...omparisonOverview?tab=1&id=DreamMaker2003Page

MK Fireworks viewing area is at the Plaza Landing near the Plaza Restaurant, Animal Kingdom's Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade is located at the Harambe Bridge next to the Discovery River at the entrance to Africa and EPCOT Illuminations is at the boat ramp at Morocco.

This was good information to know. I was wondering about this questions as well.

Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter