Preferred Loops (100, 200, 300) question.

mco65

get busy living, or get busy dying!
What's the largest 5th wheel that can squeeze into one of these spots?
I have a 40ft and just realized we booked preferred... and from what i have read, those are rather tight..

should i change the reservation? Is it easy to change on arrival?

Thanks!

I have seen 40+ ft 5ers in the Preferred loops. 100 mostly. I love the 100 Loop, but when I went from a 31ft 5er to a 42ft, I switched to Premium sites. There aren't many Preferred sites that will comfortably fit 40+ ft, but there are a few. Also the 300 Loop has some tight turns and there always seems to be someone parked close to the edge of the road making it almost impossible to navigate..

If you are pretty good with backing, there are some sites that it can be done. I have a 42ft motorhome now and I won't try the Preferred sites, even though I love them.

j

What's the largest 5th wheel that can squeeze into one of these spots?
I have a 40ft and just realized we booked preferred... and from what i have read, those are rather tight..

should i change the reservation? Is it easy to change on arrival?

Thanks!
Please keep us posted on your ultimate decision and how easy/hard it was to do.

Maneuvering to back in to the sites will be an issue. 200 loop will be tight in a lot of the sites. 100 loop is a better bet. I'm not sure about 300. Never camped in 300. Have fun.

We're in 300 with a 43' motor home our friends will pullin today with a 45'. A good guide or two help!

There are some sites and rigs that I drive by and just shake my head and wonder how in the world they got all that in there :worship:
We had a site years agp that The front desk CM couldnt understand why we couldnt get our crew cab 4WD Silverado with a 35 ft bumper pull into in 1900 loop, it was 90 degrees to the road with an obstruction on the opposite side of the road.
Its always an adventure at the Fort.

I was able to rebook and get a Premium Meadows location. I struggled getting into the 1400 loop due to the cars on the road and eventually ended up moving over to the 800 loop and was able to sneak her in...

I am about 500 backups away from being proficient at this thing but i will get there!

800 is a nice loop. We've been on 1400 3 times. The inner loop usually isn't too bad, but the outer look can have some car-in-the-road problems.

j

I have squeezed my previous 40' 5th wheel into several 300 loop sites. Usually stayed here because I would stay for 2 weeks and what a savings over premium. The sites I have been in are :

331 is tricky but not impossible to back into
333 is 100 times easier then 331, pretty deep site.
334 is really easy

I mostly stay in premium loops now with a bigger RV at 42'.

Other 300 lop oservations from my times there:

336 looked easy but drainage after a storm is not great
301-305 Great shaded sites, look super easy to get into, close to bus and play areas.

Some of the 350s looked manageable to get into and deep sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter