Preferred at ASMovies or Standard Pool View at Pop?

hawaiilife

Mouseketeer
We are travelling in September and are currently booked in a preferred room at ASMovies but a Standard Pool View at Pop is now available. It would be $15 more for the duration of our stay to make the switch. We stayed at Pop last year and loved it (before the room refurbishments) but we would likely get a refurbished room anyway since we are staying preferred.

We are renting our own car so we do NOT need Disney transportation so the better transportation doesn't matter anyway. Do you think I should make the switch or should we try something new this year?

I'd say go for Pop, just because by the time your stay is happening the Pop renovations are likely to be 100% finished. They're in the process of refurbishing the rooms at the all-stars but that just started. I think it's worth it just for the bigger/newer beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter