Pre-Trippie Dani takes Disneyland! Again?! (June 14-19 2009)

DisDancerina

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! In case you don't know me; I'm Dani! I'm 14 and I have an
obsession for Disney and performing! I sing, dance and act :) Disney is honestly my second home; I've been going there since I was quite young - we used to live in CA - and now that we live in Arizona, we don't make it as much, but we still go :) This trip is currently flexible... So I may be doing a PTR for no good, but I'm gonna have fun with it. My parents are in the middle of a divorce and I have 2 weeks with my dad... So we're thinking of doing this. It's already booked, but it's tentative... So, if you'd just go along with me for now, it'd be much appreciated.
STARRING::
Dani- Dancer, singer, Diseny addict! You've got me pinned! I'm a Disneyland know-it-all and not afraid to show it.
Dad- Doesn't really like the parks all that much, thinks they're tiring, but he likes it when he's actually there. He's an early riser!

Who knows where this will lead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter