Pre Trip report eight days in Anaheim

darren123

Mouseketeer
Pre Trip report eight days in Anaheim

DW and I are going to Disneyland for our 27th Wedding Anniversary, Flying VAustralia this will be our third trip to Anaheim.

Booked tickets for Wed to Wed looks like the cheapest time to fly and with direct flights, staying at HoJo with the ER price purchased the Entertainment book online.

Purchased Disneyland 6 day tickets online Adults at Kids prices.

Transfers with greyline Purchased Ridemax to try and get in all the rides this time as Darkbeer from Micechat said Quote “So we have a fairly quiet period from January 19th through February 4th, but then we go back to Holidays and days off of school.”

Wed we arrive at Anaheim in the morning will see if there is a room available or just leave our baggage in there storage room and spend the day at Disneyland using Ridemax.

Thur will be a full day at DCA using Ridemax

Fri is our Anniversary start the day with Breakfast at Minnie and Friends my DW is a Tigger fan and then do the shows and the parades for the day and maybe a few rides and top the day of with the fireworks.

Sat is a shopping morning a Disney discount shop and a look in at Marshalls Etc then spend the evening in Disneyland.

Sun Pickup car hire from Hertz staff discount as our daughter works for them, then off to Magic Mountain for the day tickets and parking was booked all online saved over 60% by doing so including the car hire compared to going with the tour bus and an evening at Griffiths Observatory looking at the light of LA so beautiful.

Mon return car and public bus to Knotts Berry Farm discount coupon from Entertainment Book enjoy a Mrs Knott chicken dinner.

Tue MM at Disneyland then to DCA to do what rides is left to do.

Wed last day at Disneyland and DCA will be ridding our most favourite rides checkout of HoJo and put our baggage in storage again late in the afternoon transfer to LAX for our flight home.

As HoJo has an internet kiosk we will be able to keep in contact with family.

So eight days in Anaheim is a short trip but what a better way to celebrate an Anniversary, looking at doing at WDW in a few years I would then take 4 to 6 weeks holidays for that. Also coming back in Dec for our Son’s Graduation Holiday just to spend some time with him before he joins the Military. Was thinking of upgrading one ticket to an AP.

Sounds like a great trip!! Our ten year anniversary is coming up I wonder if I could talk DH into a quick trip over. Probably not so I will just live through you.

With all the discounts I got our trip comes under $4000 AUD it cost us that alone for airfares on our last trip with the price of airfares around the $1200 AUD mark it is so tempting for us Australians to go to Disneyland.

Thank you for the information we are going on the Tuesday 2/2 because Xcelerator will be open.
GhostRider is closed for rehab before the 1/31 it is the other way around and we prefer to ride Xcelerator over GhostRider. GhostRider
was just too rough for my old bones but would still ride it.

Waitig to here back from Knotts if they will still have the Food Bank Donations open and I will get some can food as every little bit helps,
not to worried over price I have a $31.99 coupon from the Entertainment Book. Thank you again

update
Just cancelled HoJo and booked Alpine Inn for $150 less
We have had friends stayed there before and really enjoyed it
Main reason for choosing this Hotel less walking to pick up the rental car and easier to get to Food 4 Less and about the same walking distance to the park
I was lookiing forward to staying at HoJo will have to wait until December now but I will still go and book a room for our trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter